Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

1 on 1 with Evan Centopani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF EVAN! WHEN HE COMPETES AT THE NY PRO I WILL BE BESIDE MYSELF THIS YOUNG MAN IS THE BEST OF WHAT BODYBUILDING CAN BE A TRUE CHAMPION IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

Comment

I`ve not met Evan yet, I will do at 09 Arnold, really looking forward to it, Evan has helped me a lot with advice on diet, very helpful and willing to give advice, thanks again Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericalynne220 View Post
        Hi Justin!! How are you?! hope all is goin well w. u. It is so nice to see the amount of support on here I love Evan and will always support him in his life 100% as I know he will and does for me with school etc. I am so proud of him!! It is so funny how many supporters there are from Australia! I did a semester abroad there and I loved it... I get excited whenever I hear of competitions there and hopefully one day in the future Ev and I will get the chance to go there together so I can show him firsthand how gorgeous it is and what I mean when i say the people are so nice, down to earth and laid back.. I miss it soo much and would love to share that with him! I feel so lucky to be with such a great man who strives to be the best son, boyfriend, cousin, brother, bodybuilder etc. We both consider ourselves to be very fortunate in our lives and know how lucky we are to have the kind of support systems we have.
        Are you his g/f?

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
          Are you his g/f?

Ya Think?
          RAZORRIPPED.COM COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gethugedude View Post
            Ya Think?
            I don't know, I have no idea, she hasn't responded to me

Comment

If you guys are inquiring as to whether or not EricaLynne is Ev's girlfriend, the answer would be an enequivocal "YES".

NYC BIG MIKE
              Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Evan will win the 2009 NY PRO! MARK IT DOWN MAY16 2009! I will be there to see Evan serve notice in the IFBB!

Comment

I saw your off season diet tips. It was very refreshing to see someone take time an research basic components of building a body and having optimal functions, instead of consume tons of calories etc etc. Keep it up and good luck

Comment

You're my boy Blue!!!!!! You're my BOY!!!

Comment

I was reading on your workouts and your legs. Do you group quads, hams and calfs together on the same day?

Comment

wish i had the opportunity to speak or meet with him one day.he is my biggest idol in the bodybuilding world.every vid that he comes out with i try and grab.he will def take the olympia one year.soooon....

Comment

keep up hardworking evan.

Comment

Working...
                          X