Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Beni Lopez in the Next Women's MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
    THANK YOU ALL. I am so thrilled to know that I will be in next months issue of MD, It's a great honor to have been selected, Cheri I truly appreciate all the work you are putting forth to make MD even better by featuring FBB's on such a pristine magazine as MD. I am also proud that MD selected you as a female writer to head this new section of the magazine and I know you have been working diligently and will continue to represent fbb's in a positive manner.

And I gotta give u props for keeping FBB alive here! Thanks for staying around. You are a wonderful lady. A true inspiration, Beni

Comment

Congrats on making the next issue of MD, Beni!

Comment

Hey Cray17 thanks for the congrats, here dis ones for U, cause Lil Mama got dat BOOM BOOM POW!!!

Originally posted by cray17 View Post
        Congrats on making the next issue of MD, Beni!

Comment

Yeah!!! I knew it was going to happen!!! I haven't even seen this months yet wherre I am in it!!. This is only the start of good things to come for the women!!!
          www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
          IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

You mean dis one
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats sexy lil mama!!!!
              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

You mean dis one
                Again big congrats to Lil Mama and you too Michelle
                http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
                If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Comment

You make us proud!

Comment

Awesome Girl!!!

Comment

dang I missed a day of MD and look out BIG lil mama going to be in the mag...

You go gurl...can I get your autograph???

I wanna now b4 you get all big time and 4get about the lil people.

Way to ROCK the MAG!!!!
                      JOIN my health transformation challenge
                      www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Can't wait to see it girl, you go rock on
                        IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Bahha Drex and Claire I wuv you guys....Clairebear hurry up and heal those biceps I wanna be on the stage with you, like I said in 07 you and one other girl were the only ones who came up to me and chatted at weigh-ins and at the pre judging and though I knew everyone was focused doing their thing you made me feel like I belonged there(wink) and that alone made you a PRO in my eyes. Drex you so crazy and so honest you hold nothing back you call it like it is. Ms.3x Pro....go on wit yo bad self.

Comment

Good going Beni Lil Mama Lopez.
                            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Bahha Drex and Claire I wuv you guys....Clairebear hurry up and heal those biceps I wanna be on the stage with you, like I said in 07 you and one other girl were the only ones who came up to me and chatted at weigh-ins and at the pre judging and though I knew everyone was focused doing their thing you made me feel like I belonged there(wink) and that alone made you a PRO in my eyes. Drex you so crazy and so honest you hold nothing back you call it like it is. Ms.3x Pro....go on wit yo bad self.
                              I luv having our talks...
                              We should right a book...lol
                              JOIN my health transformation challenge
                              www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Working...
                              X