MD Mag on the Kindle or iPad, I'd pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD Mag on the Kindle or iPad, I'd pay

So how do we get MD Mag on a kindle and or the iPad or Android tablets.

I've been subscribing to MD for a while and I'd really like to see it go electronic... Mainly because keeping the mags stored is a hassle, I love keeping the back catalog to go through and read and reference old stories but I forsee a time this will get just to impractical storage wise.

The other thing is I travel internationally all the time, getting the best BB mag in the world delivered to wherever I am in the world would be top notch. Not to mention how much easier it would be to carry around.

Yes, lets start a petition thread for them to release a .pdf version every month.. that way i would subscribe.

Comment

I agree, I use a xoom most of the time and I would buy this on google books.

Comment

We did have a digital mag on the Zinio platform which can be read on ipads, however it is no longer available, i'm not sure why but i presume it was not cost effective.

However since it's demise ipads/tablets and ebook readers have really took off in popularity so it may be that it will return in some form one day.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbb View Post
          We did have a digital mag on the Zinio platform which can be read on ipads, however it is no longer available, i'm not sure why but i presume it was not cost effective.

However since it's demise ipads/tablets and ebook readers have really took off in popularity so it may be that it will return in some form one day.
          i would have to think that the digital master for the magazine is a pdf doc somewhere, a subscription based android app would be fantastic..i could even write it for you small fee of course

Comment

I would pay to read it on my ipad.

Comment

they need it for ipad there isnt many BB apps

Comment

Working...
              X