This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Help Desk Experts

Thank you for stopping by the computer help desk section. If you have any questions, Apietrosanti86 and myself are pretty much the leaders of this section and we would both be more than willing to help you out with any computer related problems. We're both pretty knowledgeable about most operating systems, software, and hardware. Again, please let us know how we can help you out with your problems. Cheers and Safe Computing!

UR HIRED....No, not really since I dont have any authority to hire ya but thanks so much for your willingness to help. We are always appreciative of those willing to help out, so Thank you

Comment

Not a problem lil mama. If you have any questions please let us know! And you could always put a good word in for us.

Comment

finally. the respect we deserve. we'll be getting all the ladies now.
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Your very welcomed I think you wanting to volunteering shows MD you have initiative.

Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
          Not a problem lil mama. If you have any questions please let us know! And you could always put a good word in for us.
          What no more dancing kitty. I loved the dancing kitty.
          Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
          finally. the respect we deserve. we'll be getting all the ladies now.

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            What no more dancing kitty. I loved the dancing kitty.
            sorry. now we have chicken dancing GOB, which is infinitely better. watch arrested development and you'll get the reference, you won't be disappointed.
            "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Until the questions start rolling in, I will share some interesting facts each day to help spice this thread up.

-Did you know there are approximately 6,000 new computer viruses released each month?

-Of all the pictures available on the internet, 80% of these pictures are of naked women.

Comment

avg really any good?
                What do u recommend for a protection?
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                  avg really any good?
                  What do u recommend for a protection?
                  It's a relatively good program considering that it's free. The program support center is somewhat helpful but slow unless you get the premium support services. Norton makes some pretty good products and I've recently discovered two products, CCleaner and SUPERAntispyware, that have proven very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
                    finally. the respect we deserve.

More responsibility for the same amount of money.
                    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

AVG is slow. Running it on my rig right now.
                      I always liked Symantec products though.
                      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

symantec is using a lot of resources. it's also expensive. using the free version of avast from a few years now and never had an infection.
                        After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Larva View Post
                          symantec is using a lot of resources. it's also expensive. using the free version of avast from a few years now and never had an infection.
                          You get free virus definition updates with avast?
                          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

yes. you after you download and install the software you have to register, then you'll get a registration key valid for a year. after a year you can re-register with the same account. you get free virus definition updates and it's free. well for home users only, if we are playing fair.
                            i'm using it since 2008 along with the windows firewall and never had any problems.
                            a few months ago my bank insisted to install some of their anti spy-ware shit, so I did.
                            Last edited by Larva; February 12th, 2011, 09:08 AM.
                            After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Good to hear that one company puts out FREE products as well as updates.
                              Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Working...
                              X