X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I sit down at my computer my pants pop off. Do you know what causes this and how I can ensure it continues to do so???

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
      Every time I sit down at my computer my pants pop off. Do you know what causes this and how I can ensure it continues to do so???
      Visit this site, it should help http://www.imswinging.com/ (Warning NSFW!!!)

Comment

I removed sharza, so now instead of that site it goes to google - still cant log on lol
        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbb View Post
          Visit this site, it should help http://www.imswinging.com/ (Warning NSFW!!!)
          Thats disgusting hahaha.

Comment

my shockwave flash keep crashing in chrome. any ideas?
            After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

upgrade the flash player. Or try another browser.
              Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Each time I try to create a new account / login into youtube and google,
                my page does this
                Attached Files

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Try to clear out your DNS and see if that works.

start > RUN > cmd > c:\ipconfig/flushdns

Comment

done - no go

Comment

Now its spreading, it gives me that error when I play facebook games!

Comment

Everybody stay away from UKG's computer...Its got teh aids;] Sorry brother I have no idea how to help other than make lame jokes

Comment

So, one day i turn on my PC, outlook tells me to compress my emails. As its doin git, the pc freezes?!
                          I restart the pc, and boom black screen!!

Handed it to a buddy, and he says my windows was corrupted.
                          reinstalled...

Comment

I no longer use outlook.

That blows that you had to reinstall.

Comment

Dudes i got a problem....well my buddy does. Long story short....he bought an older ibm thinkpad off a guy at work about 2 weeks ago. he asked to show him how to use it, hes never used a computer b4 lol, but he doesnt have the windows password so i tried going in safe mode and logging on as administrator but that has a password too. there ends the extend of my computer knowledge. ohhh and we cant get a hold of the guy cuz he was no longer works with us, in fact he moved to germany 4 work, and the email we had 4 him was thru our work and its been deleted since he left the company. is there anything he can do to open this damn thing or is he out $125? any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavitup View Post
                                Dudes i got a problem....well my buddy does. Long story short....he bought an older ibm thinkpad off a guy at work about 2 weeks ago. he asked to show him how to use it, hes never used a computer b4 lol, but he doesnt have the windows password so i tried going in safe mode and logging on as administrator but that has a password too. there ends the extend of my computer knowledge. ohhh and we cant get a hold of the guy cuz he was no longer works with us, in fact he moved to germany 4 work, and the email we had 4 him was thru our work and its been deleted since he left the company. is there anything he can do to open this damn thing or is he out $125? any help is greatly appreciated.
                                Look for a bootable disc call konboot, it enables you to bypass the boot password and logon to windows, however you will not be able to reset the passwords

http://www.piotrbania.com/all/kon-boot/

(The benefit of this is that you can sneakily look at someones windows or linux without them knowing)

or you could download the following disk which can reset all passwords.

http://fcportables.blogspot.com/2010...-bootable.html

Either way you will have to go into bios and set it to boot from CD/DVD drive or access the boot menu before it boots to windows (F12 key on many computers)

Comment

Working...
                                X