Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All NHL Game Cover Athletes & Soundtrack 1992 - 2015

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

I used to play the 92/93 edition or whatever. I played with the Kings.
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

i played the early sega ones, but i also had the NES system, so I played the NHLPA hockey game. Sadley each seaon you almost had to jump system to system just to keep up.
      When I finally bought a PS1 i bought the last game the Old Winnipeg Jets were in. I played that version for about 4 yrs then walked away from consols for a few years. I then bought a PC version of the game, and I loved it, however only buying for a few years.

Walked away again,and came back again last year to ps3.

Funny i dont remember the menu music as much as i remember the songs in the game... lol

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X