Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops

who here plays this game and what is your gamer tag? me and my girl share the account tag 'Sovicious' on Xbox live. been playing this game a lot lately since i got burned out on Halo:Reach.

best game ever thus far:7-0. lols!

second best(today):28-15

been using the 4 shot pump action shotty with the grip. killer gun but you have to stay indoors nearly all the time to make it work for you. only go outdoors when absolute necessary(cut across allies, care packages, etc.) unless you wanna be cut down by automatic gunfire/assault rifles/snipers.

sovicious is the gamer tag. lets play some time. i also have a Turtle beach headset...i think it still works.

Comment

^awful game
      "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

^ Thanks for sharing.
        Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

I like black ops better than MW3
          Last edited by PSYCHOPATH; April 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

black ops was the worst. laggy, nothing new, boring old bullshit, maps suck
            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
              I like black ops better than MW3
              agree 100%. the spawn points are the worst thing about MW3.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Master View Post
                black ops was the worst. laggy, nothing new, boring old bullshit, maps suck
                truth. yesterday i think we lost connection twice in the same game. Black Ops is lagging ridiculously lately. i will probably never buy another map pack...ever. bought one for Halo:Reach and everyone must have the same paid/downloaded content for the maps to even be available in multiplayer. and half the time people don't pick the map pack levels.

Comment

Working...
                X