Assassin's Creed IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed IV

Paid 50 bucks for this infuriating game during christmas.

Visually stunning; but the controls would drive a saint to drink; the character climbs walls and leaps buildings when all you want to do is walk quietly... fuck.

And don't get me going on the fucking tedious storyline that you're forced to endure.

And while I'm on the subject; why the fuck must I log into the internet every time I want to play a game.. I'm sick to the tits of having a 1000 usernames and passwords.

Gaming has become a fucking ordeal; with the logins and bullshit add on expansion packs.
    In search of the hardcore holy grail.

Oops. Sorry to hear that.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/03/assas...s-new-trailer/

ASSASSIN’S CREED: UNITY Confirmed In This New Trailer

It looks like yesterday’s rumors of a new Assassin’s Creed game have been confirmed, as Ubisoft has officially announced Assassin’s Creed: Unity for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC, coming this holiday season. I know, I know – this is not shocking news by any stretch, though they did at least leave us with a sneak peak at the rooftops we’ll be leaping across this time around:

So I’m guessing since the game is set in the French Revolution, run-ins with the likes of historical figures such as Napoleon Bonaparte are certainly in the cards. Let’s just hope that whatever happens, the game turns out to be more like Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag than Assassin’s Creed III.

Comment

Working...
    X