• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien: Covenant Official Red Band Trailer 1

Comment

• The Shape of Water

Del Toro: Venice win vindicates sci-fi genres

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter..._media_deltoro

VENICE, Italy (AP) — The Latest on the Venice Film Festival (all times local):
      10 p.m.

Director Guillermo del Toro says his Venice Film Festival victory is a vindication of monster movies, science-fiction movies and other sometimes-derided cinema genres.

Del Toro won the festival's Golden Lion top prize on Saturday for his monster movie "The Shape of Water" — a rare victory at a top cinema festival for a fantasy film. The Mexican director says it's "a beautiful encouragement, a beautiful act of love, and I think it is something very necessary."

The 52-year-old director says it has been his "life's mission" to show that genre films can be intelligent, artistic and beautiful. His previous films include "Hellboy" and "Pan's Labyrinth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregzs View Post
        The Shape of Water

Del Toro: Venice win vindicates sci-fi genres

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter..._media_deltoro

VENICE, Italy (AP) — The Latest on the Venice Film Festival (all times local):
        10 p.m.

Director Guillermo del Toro says his Venice Film Festival victory is a vindication of monster movies, science-fiction movies and other sometimes-derided cinema genres.

Del Toro won the festival's Golden Lion top prize on Saturday for his monster movie "The Shape of Water" — a rare victory at a top cinema festival for a fantasy film. The Mexican director says it's "a beautiful encouragement, a beautiful act of love, and I think it is something very necessary."

The 52-year-old director says it has been his "life's mission" to show that genre films can be intelligent, artistic and beautiful. His previous films include "Hellboy" and "Pan's Labyrinth."

Comment

• The New Mutants

Comment

• Slender Man

Comment

• my favorite horror in 2018 is Insidious: The Last Key

Comment

• Higher Power
                2018 Fantasy/Science fiction film 1h 33m

With the world on the brink of destruction, a maniacal scientist kidnaps a manís family and uses him as an unwilling test subject to save the planet.
                Initial release: May 11, 2018 (USA)
                Director: Matthew Santoro
                Screenplay: Matthew Santoro, Julia Fair
                Producers: Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Ross M. Dinerstein, Greg Siegel, Evan Cholfin.

Click and watch

http://stream2online.us/higher-power...-fiction-film/

Comment

• Overlord

Comment

• PET SEMATARY Official Trailer

Comment

• What a great thread about my favorite topic - H.O.R.R.O.R

Iím a big fan of horror movies because they are mysterious, creepy, and thoughtful.
                      Top 3 from me, all of them released in 2018-2019

1. A Quiet Place
                      PLOT: A family is forced to live in silence while hiding from creatures that hunt by sound.
                      Totally enjoyed this one and I pray they make a sequel!

2. The Meg
                      PLOT: After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible.
                      It is a good movie and the end is awesome. Worth the watch!

3. Halloween (2018)
                      PLOT: Laurie Strode confronts her long-time foe Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.
                      Shlash. Run. Scream. Loved it. Jamie Lee Curtis is a complete bad ass!

Enjoy!

Comment

• Really nice

Comment

• Pleased to announce that Adriana Barraza is joining the cast of Penny Dreadful: City of Angels!

She will play Maria Vega, a devout mother who will go to any lengths to protect her children from 1938 social politics and chilling supernatural forces.

Comment

• BRIGHTBURN

Comment

• Alien 40th Anniversary Short Film: "Specimen"

Comment

• It Chapter Two Teaser Trailer #1

Comment

Working...
                                X