X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the kids and family

Animated and family fare:

Comment

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – 13-minute TV special!

Comment

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=73053

SIN CITY 2's Ray Liotta Joins The Cast of THE MUPPETS Sequel

Variety reports that Ray Liotta, who actually made a brief appearance as a guard in 1999's Muppets From Space, has joined the cast of James Bobin's The Muppets sequel. His role in the sequel (which was penned by Bobin and Nicholas Stoller) is being kept under wraps at the moment. Not a lot is known about the film right now, although it has been revealed that it will take place in Europe. Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Ty Burrell have also recently signed up to star.

Comment

I saw the one for the first Doctor when it aired a few weeks ago. I didn't realize that it was the complete Aztecs story and took 3 hours.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglopheni...sty-reception/

BBC AMERICA’s upcoming Doctors Revisited special takes on the Second Doctor (played by Patrick Troughton) and features the classic episode “Tomb of the Cybermen.” The official Doctor Who YouTube channel has been posting clips from this episode, including this heart-to-heart(s) between the Doctor and Victoria Waterfield:

The Doctors Revisited: The Second Doctor premieres Sunday, February 24 at 8/7c on BBC AMERICA

Comment

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=74494

Watch Oscar Nominated THE SIMPSONS Short ("Maggie Simpson In The Longest Daycare")
            Maggie Simpson spends a day at the Ayn Rand Daycare Center where she is diagnosed at an average intelligence level. Longing to be grouped with the gifted children, Maggie finds her destiny by rescuing a lonely cocoon from Baby Gerald, who is busy smooshing butterflies

Comment

Comment

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=75396

DOCTOR WHO 50th Celebration Event Announced; Also No Pond Return?

BBC Worldwide has announced a special Doctor Who convention to mark the show's 50th anniversary.
                The Doctor Who 50th Celebration Weekend will be held at ExCeL in London, England, beginning on Friday, November 22.

Tickets for over 15,000 fans will be available, with prices, booking information and guest info to be revealed in the near future via doctorwho.tv.
                The special three-day event will take in Doctor Who's golden anniversary on Saturday, November 23.

Amanda Hill, Chief Brands Officer at BBC Worldwide, said: "Generations of fans young and old have been captivated by the Doctor and we've seen Doctor Who go from strength to strength, enjoying something of a global march over the past few years attracting new followers from Turkey to Brazil to South Korea. This year-long celebration is an opportunity for fans around the world to come together and celebrate the glorious past, present and future of Doctor Who."

Steven Moffat Doubts Amy & Rory Return
                Doctor Who's Steven Moffat has appeared to rule out a return for the companions Amy Pond/Williams (Karen Gillan) and Rory Williams (Arthur Darvill).

The BBC sci-fi drama's showrunner is quoted by Blogtor Who as saying that he has "no plans" to bring the two companions back.

"You could never eliminate the possibility of dream sequences and flashbacks. But will the Doctor see them again? No. Bringing back things just gives you sequel-itis. Just end it and get out. Heaven knows if they'll appear in some form of flashback - I have no plans to do that I have to say - but the story of Amy and The Doctor is definitively over."

Previously Arthur Darvill (Rory) has told Digital Spy that he would "never say never" to the chance of reprising his role if he was asked back.
                "I'm very loyal to Doctor Who - I saw Steven Moffat recently and I think he's brilliant. He's one of those people that if he ever asked me to do anything, I'd do it."

Eight new episodes of Doctor Who will air on Saturday night starting on the 30th March, with a number of additional projects also being planned to celebrate the show's 50th anniversary later in 2013.

The 3D special will be directed by Nick Hurran ('Asylum of the Daleks', 'The Girl Who Waited') and a drama biopic exploring the early days of Doctor Who, written by Mark Gatiss.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just watched The Hobbit. I really enjoyed it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X