Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning about downloading bb videos

soooo......

i was attempting last week (about 8 days ago) to download a few bit torrent files.....ruhl's big and loving it, craig titus's video from a long ass time ago, and jay cutlers j to z the first dvd.......i have done this very successfully in the past but this time.....i was to be denied

one of them had spyware attached and crashed my whole laptop. we had to give it to kelly's brother who works on them and it took him a whole week to fix the problem.

bottom line, i am not doing this anymore...i learned my lesson.

2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Sorry.
    I have one of the best Anti-virus programs.
    And i know how to download torrentz. Thus, i enjoy what i download from torrent sites.

You may have a cheap computer. Or you do not know anything about torrentz. Or you may have just downloaded a corrupt trojan file. That is where my Anti-virus comes into play- it obliterates the fucking virus before it does any harm.

Eitherway, go get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
      Sorry.
      I have one of the best Anti-virus programs.
      And i know how to download torrentz. Thus, i enjoy what i download from torrent sites.

You may have a cheap computer. Or you do not know anything about torrentz. Or you may have just downloaded a corrupt trojan file. That is where my Anti-virus comes into play- it obliterates the fucking virus before it does any harm.

Eitherway, go get it fixed.
      its not the computer, what anti virus software do you have? also where do you download torrentz from?

Comment

You guys can't afford a few dollars to buy the DVD'S?
        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Go here. Free and good.

http://www.avast.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Adam McVey View Post
            its not the computer, what anti virus software do you have? also where do you download torrentz from?
            Mcafee.
            And Avast.
            hahaha just in case one fails.

And i download from Isohunt.
            Try there.

Comment

Serves you right for stealing.

Comment

Run a good anti virus/spyware program and then for peace of mind you can use a web based anti-virus scanner as a failsafe for those downloaded programs.
                I run Panda Internet security with zero problems, but I also run Vista 64 bit which isn't a prime target for virus generators just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dlew6969 View Post
                  You guys can't afford a few dollars to buy the DVD'S?
                  I cant! Last pro dvd i bought was vic m's. bought it from him in vegas, for $40, took it all the way home and it doesnt work.

I download some....but I'll watch it and delete it.
                  cheap healthy meals

Comment

I havent had to deal with a virus in probably 7 or 8 years thanks to Linux. (insert nerd joke).

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
                      I cant! Last pro dvd i bought was vic m's. bought it from him in vegas, for $40, took it all the way home and it doesnt work.

I download some....but I'll watch it and delete it.
                      To me, Rapidshare>>>torrents

I download BB vids with no shame

Comment

Originally posted by LukeB View Post
                        Serves you right for stealing.
                        No, serves him right for running an inferior operating system.

Matt

Comment

trust me im not morally against it but, this virus shit sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-from-SM View Post
                            No, serves him right for running an inferior operating system.

Matt

just the fact you call it an "inferior operating system" and i call it a computer ,make ME feel inferior....LOL

Comment

just the fact you call it an "inferior operating system" and i call it a computer ,make ME feel inferior....LOL
                              It's all good. Windows is most peoples poison, I will never go back. To many things to fix, and I'm a geek. I can only imagine what it's like for the average user such as yourself.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X