• Show
Clear All

• Colin Kaepernick Refusing to Stand for the National Anthem

How do you guys feel about that?
    www.centopani.com

Colin Kaepernick Refusing to Stand for the National Anthem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's his right Not to stand, but I think there are better ways to take a stand on the issues going on than that. Not standing puts the focus on him. He license close to Oakland which is just as bad as Chiraq (Chicago). I'm sure there are things he can do in that community.
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        It's his right Not to stand, but I think there are better ways to take a stand on the issues going on than that. Not standing puts the focus on him. He license close to Oakland which is just as bad as Chiraq (Chicago). I'm sure there are things he can do in that community.
        That's along the lines of what I was thinking.
        www.centopani.com

Comment

He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. Protesting by not standing for the National Anthem proves what? It's a representation of what he is allowed to do. Go out and do something about in your, or other communities, like other athletes are doing. Speak with action's not some protest that calls negative attention to you.

Comment

sounds like a huge faggot.

Comment

what is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool90 View Post
                Other guys have done it. Again it's his choice. America is like that.

you also have to realize that he might not even make the team so management can use this, along with his diminished skills to cut him. He doesn't want to be in SF. But this isn't going to make him attractive to other teams
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I think there were much better ways to get his message out there. Check out his twitter page seems like he is kinda way out there lately. Just find it ironic he is bi racial and was raised my a white family and say he was oppressed. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                    That's along the lines of what I was thinking.
                    He could have taken to social media. That would have been more positive than this
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy View Post
                      I think there were much better ways to get his message out there. Check out his twitter page seems like he is kinda way out there lately. Just find it ironic he is bi racial and was raised my a white family and say he was oppressed. Just my 2 cents.
                      I don't think he was saying he was oppressed, but the number of minority's that have lost their life to police violence.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Other guys have done it. Again it's his choice. America is like that.

you also have to realize that he might not even make the team so management can use this, along with his diminished skills to cut him. He doesn't want to be in SF. But this isn't going to make him attractive to other teams
                        i have no clue about his career or what sport he is playing, i only read he said he doesnt want to stand up for america because of slavery and so on. stupid. if you want to change something, get your wealthy suburban ass out there and help the people who you feel are oppressed. this is just some cookie cutter wanna be god guy bullshit.

Comment

I don't think he was saying he was oppressed, but the number of minority's that have lost their life to police violence.
                          "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” He is a person of color so pretty sure he meant himself. We could debate this all day as A person who served in the armed forces and many friends and family members also have it bothered me. Like I said check out his twitter page. He stance did more for racial divide than it did bringing change.

Comment

oh buhu..

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool90 View Post
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X