BMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Agree. However there is a certain trust ( a hope, actually) that people will be responsible while using. No different than alcohol or firearms.
    I agree. Although we know not everyone is responsible, I don't believe that is a valid reason to restrict rights. I believe people have the right to live as they wish as long as it doesn't hurt others.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
      Oh you mean like alcohol?

You should do some research. The majority of people who use drugs like cocaine and heroin are not addicts. The rate of addiction is around 20% of users. Similar to alcohol.

So putting people in prison is the answer? Should you be in prison for steroids? Uneducated people make similar comments and believe what you are doing is a felony. They believe you deserve prison time. The media has told them about roid rage. They have similar anecdotal stories to the ones you just made.

Please think about your comments before posting.
      with you 100%... hypocrite steroid users...

Comment

I agree. Although we know not everyone is responsible, I don't believe that is a valid reason to restrict rights. I believe people have the right to live as they wish as long as it doesn't hurt others.
        ... as long as it doesn't hurt others. That's my point, and it's also the point you made with Ape of God. Making a law banning a substance doesn't stop someone from using if they really want to use. That's why I said "hope" when it comes to responsible use. :-)
        http://mcillustrator.blogspot.com/20...en-muscle.html

Comment

You should do some research. The majority of people who use drugs like cocaine and heroin are not addicts. The rate of addiction is around 20% of users. Similar to alcohol.

So putting people in prison is the answer? Should you be in prison for steroids? Uneducated people make similar comments and believe what you are doing is a felony. They believe you deserve prison time. The media has told them about roid rage. They have similar anecdotal stories to the ones you just made.

You have any evidence to indicate that level of addicts between users of heroin and people who drink alcohol are similar?
          In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Comment

I am stoked from this. I have myasthenia gravis, and thc offsets my immune receptors to stop them from attacking good healthy tissue! The drugs I have had to take for this autoimmune disease is horrible.
            There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
            - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Womanthrower View Post
              You have any evidence to indicate that level of addicts between users of heroin and people who drink alcohol are similar?

Yes I do. Watch and learn.

Comment

True. As a libertarian I believe in legalization of all drugs, but this is better than nothing. It's not just the drugs themselves either. The Supreme Court has upheld the smell of marijuana by police as sufficient cause for searching a person's car, house, and property. I'm 100% sure this is not what our Founding Fathers had in mind. That's not freedom.
                Like legal heroin and meth?

Comment

In the 80s I knew people who were "Social" coke users but I there such a thing as a social heroin user? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
                    In the 80s I knew people who were "Social" coke users but I there such a thing as a social heroin user? Serious question.
                    Yes. Watch the video above. He discusses this. The majority of users aren't addicts. You can listen for his definition of what an addict is.

Comment

This thread should be moved to the pit....um.....I mean Politics and Religion.
                      "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Yes I do. Watch and learn.

This isn't information. This is some guy talking. Where's the studies and figures he's quoting?

Comment

All the information I see says people are 3-4 times more likely to become addicted to cocaine heroin than they are to alcohol.

Comment

Yes. Watch the video above. He discusses this. The majority of users aren't addicts. You can listen for his definition of what an addict is.
                            December 14th is 30 years clean and sober....or 30 years since I checked myself in to rehab. It worked, never had a relapse, never a drink or a drug again, not even a steroid.

I know the definition of an addict...hell I am an addict.

Comment

Working...
                            X