Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup batty boys up m.d--A.j prison life update

Hello friends and family at m.d-
    Hello batty boys at Md ,I hope things are well with you??
    I have not died or ,but I have sad news.Unknown.jpg
    About 70 days a go while I WAS leaving for the nordic pro I got stopped at the airport for questioning when i check in.I was wanted in a court case I did not show up too 4 months ago.
    These white cop a FEMALE and a police man with orange hair tried to stop me going to my show( this was second time in tow years the police showed up at Gardemoen airport to fuck me up -
    So I did the most stupid thing I could do I pushed the police man and all off sudden i WAS detained and arrested-
    I have been locked away for 70 days in custody by myself .

I got my sentence on friday that was and I got 6 moths in jail...
    Today I'm aloud for one day to be home to get clothes ,fix different bills and i have to go to open prison on monday ..
    So I will only post today and after that You wont hear for me until february or march -

God works in mysterious ways ,,I am actually glad in a way because I have stopped my drug use and Hopefully with a good 6 moths without doing coke and revuntiation with eggs and tuna fish in jail maybe God will save my from the power of that cocaina ??
    Fear not I will come back stronger in life,I WILL BE bigger and be off all drugs and start small cycles OF STEROIDS again.Today i ACTUally bought Hgh to have for my return when I come out-

I have missed talking to you guys.
    Specially batty on a ,david de cua ,cox,canada beef,david b,bob ,my australian fans,even batty boy derek johson ,and old man dave aka swag champ-
    You are all my friends I think often in jail think about money,food,pussy and what you guys are discussing on m.d as I really like you're guys personality s.

Guys make that money ,stay off that recreantonal drugs,get huge and stay safe my brothas .
    Im predicting huge thing s for dennis wolf and lionel beyeke in 2017.
    Aslo trump got my full support and if any one off you are in scandanavia in march when i come out you must come to my come back party I will fix places for you guys to live and party with me for free when I'm out if anyone want to come ?
    Stay strong my brothers of muscle and M.D is numbA1
    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pj6FCKm8dhM?list=PL6xxqVkThMkk0LrziucBfY0j4_8nQVFD l" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Take care bro, the forum right now is boring, no there shows, no BMC posting pictures of hot chicks, ME now is listerine, there is no aj.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Jizzle View Post
        Hey fuck boy what the fuck is wrong with you??
        This is the problem with modern day batty boys ...Why cant you simply say ohh I'm sorry to hear this ,good luck in jail and it will be nice when you return and stay safe?
        Why cant we support each other as we are men who likes muscle ?
        We have a bond we like steroids and muscle and still we fight??? fuck man grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          Take care bro, the forum right now is boring, no there shows, no BMC posting pictures of hot chicks, ME now is listerine, there is no aj.
          Hello batty nice to hear from you again i have missed you .
          I have checked the forums last 2 hours and yes it seems like a ghost town??
          Who is this listerine ninja ??
          I have seen he has white man humor I do not understand??? Talking about he is afraid of people dying?? is this a gimmick I just dont see the fun in this? it seems very gay to be on a bodybuilding forum just to troll treads??
          Have there been any mayor news in bodybuilding the last 70 days the i need to hear about?

Comment

I hope you get a young smooth blonde boy as a cellmate. Take care AJ

7a53801b8bba53c2d751b20cf3745c40.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
              I hope you get a young smooth blonde boy as a cellmate. Take care AJ

[ATTACH=CONFIG]352407[/ATTACH]
              Thank you my friend,after 70 days alone watching tv for 14 hours a day any cell mate is welcomed-
              The day before you got to open prison is always exiting in that you really wonder who you will share a cell with for 5 months-
              I would prefer a young latin american boy as it may be easier to imagine it as a female if you come you're eyes are closed and it is dark ,
              Latin makes very good she males I have heard ...Obvously greg goallias knows this too.
              Tell me you wouldn't hit this after 5 months alone with this?7E3Kmc8lS1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                Hello batty nice to hear from you again i have missed you .
                I have checked the forums last 2 hours and yes it seems like a ghost town??
                Who is this listerine ninja ??
                I have seen he has white man humor I do not understand??? Talking about he is afraid of people dying?? is this a gimmick I just dont see the fun in this? it seems very gay to be on a bodybuilding forum just to troll treads??
                Have there been any mayor news in bodybuilding the last 70 days the i need to hear about?
                We are having a few boring weeks and with little activity, we need some drama.

Some believe that listerine ass is ME.

MOB is OK!
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Yeah....ok!!
                  I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

I'm getting emotional. Gonna miss you A.J. maybe you're going to like jail batty boy. See you in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                      Yeah....ok!!
                      Hello if you can do some tan and get the face a little smaller you will look like you are 30 again my friend,
                      keep the gains up bro,And please post more as i have checked the boards the last 3 hours and it has turned into a batty boy place.
                      Posters like you ,old dave ,batty ,cox etch are needed to save this place as it has been taking over by NERDS ...
                      Come on bro look at the trolls in every fucking tread?? you guys dont even talk about ifbb anymore ?? Please stand uo and have swag or I'm afraid m.d will be gone when I'm back??

Comment

What was the court case about AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by macmac View Post
                          I'm getting emotional. Gonna miss you A.J. maybe you're going to like jail batty boy. See you in a few months.
                          Thank you very much ,i am emotional too ,but I really think a good prison stay will refresh me ..Dont be sad ,use this time to get huge in the gym and post more manly things on md-
                          Md need people like you to show kids the meaning of swag.If you read the posters that are posting today compared to the people that posted in 2014 you would think you clicked on batty boy.com and not m.d .
                          Post more brother so you keep the alpha males standard high bro kids need more people like you and less of this modern day fuck boy approach
                          dolph-lundgren-net-worth.jpg

Comment

It's good to hear from you A.J !!
                            I like that you stay strong and think about the positive things that will come out from being 6 months in jail. Like being recreational drug free for instance.
                            You're a tough dude and you will come back STRONGER than EVER from this experience.
                            You will be greatly missed here until March 2017 !

14962568_10154924205539384_7221508527164215962_n.jpg

Got this for you !!
                            Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

Sorry to hear this AJ, hopefully this is the last time in your life you get locked up, and hopefully you can quit the rec drugs. If you're gonna do drugs, they should at least get you jacked.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X