Sup batty boys up m.d--A.j prison life update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.j View Post
    Thank you I am sure With dedication and with help from God everything is possible .
    I will miss the boards and i have misses it a lot.But after reding the last pages I have to say the product of videos md is putting is out is better and good,But the posters recently have less swag.
    Vin 77 you are a music lover like me I will tell you a story about Akon
    I knew something was fishy when I heard the song Lonely by akon about 11 years a go .I first heard the song on tv and thought what is this disney tune fuck shiit ???And was pleasantly surprised to see there was a real african singing a smash hit.
    But still I thought he was kinda lame, then all off a sudden he got the hood pass because we saw him in the video locked up with the prison song lock up.Then reports came this ninja framed himself to do 30 days in jail for a car theft.
    Akon is from a rich african family and is not a g , but he builded his gimmick around a 30 days jail sentence????
    What nerd ,, who the hell wants to frame you're self into going to jail? this ninja never sold no dope
    I dont fuck with aKon or fake as rick ross the police officer [ATTACH=CONFIG]352419[/ATTACH]
    Fake posers,bro they aint real.My favourite akon song is with by brother Colbi it is on fire bro <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lbtyif6s9ZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Ha...Akon is a wangsta like Rick Ross. Here is a better send off song. Cheers bro!

"Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Comment

AJ here's some advice:
      - keep the butthole secured at all times.
      - Be on good behavior so you can work in the kitchen and get extra food (this will allow you to keep your gains). If you can't work in the kitchen, make friends with kitchen workers.
      - I know you were a snitch in the past, so try not to fall into that trap this time around.
      - You're Jamaican (or was it Haitian?) so you should find a home with the BGF's but don't neglect the southsiders.
      - Avoid chesters, chomos, and PCs at all costs.
      - Go to all programming, not because you need it (you do) but it will keep you busy and pass time faster.
      - If all else fails, sleep as much as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by viciousV View Post
        AJ here's some advice:
        - keep the butthole secured at all times.
        - Be on good behavior so you can work in the kitchen and get extra food (this will allow you to keep your gains). If you can't work in the kitchen, make friends with kitchen workers.
        - I know you were a snitch in the past, so try not to fall into that trap this time around.
        - You're Jamaican (or was it Haitian?) so you should find a home with the BGF's but don't neglect the southsiders.
        - Avoid chesters, chomos, and PCs at all costs.
        - Go to all programming, not because you need it (you do) but it will keep you busy and pass time faster.
        - If all else fails, sleep as much as you can.
        He is writing a great new flawed script for his character, but I'm afraid its going to be a box office disaster. It will no doubt be good for MD Forum ratings with new characters continuing to surface.

Comment

Originally posted by ss5728 View Post
          He is writing a great new flawed script for his character, but I'm afraid its going to be a box office disaster. It will no doubt be good for MD Forum ratings with new characters continuing to surface.
          Plot twist:

listerine = AJ
          AJ = Listerine

Comment

Hello friends and family at m.d-
            Hello batty boys at Md ,I hope things are well with you??
            I have not died or ,but I have sad news.[ATTACH=CONFIG]352405[/ATTACH]
            About 70 days a go while I WAS leaving for the nordic pro I got stopped at the airport for questioning when i check in.I was wanted in a court case I did not show up too 4 months ago.
            These white cop a FEMALE and a police man with orange hair tried to stop me going to my show( this was second time in tow years the police showed up at Gardemoen airport to fuck me up -
            So I did the most stupid thing I could do I pushed the police man and all off sudden i WAS detained and arrested-
            I have been locked away for 70 days in custody by myself .

I got my sentence on friday that was and I got 6 moths in jail...
            Today I'm aloud for one day to be home to get clothes ,fix different bills and i have to go to open prison on monday ..
            So I will only post today and after that You wont hear for me until february or march -

God works in mysterious ways ,,I am actually glad in a way because I have stopped my drug use and Hopefully with a good 6 moths without doing coke and revuntiation with eggs and tuna fish in jail maybe God will save my from the power of that cocaina ??
            Fear not I will come back stronger in life,I WILL BE bigger and be off all drugs and start small cycles OF STEROIDS again.Today i ACTUally bought Hgh to have for my return when I come out-

I have missed talking to you guys.
            Specially batty on a ,david de cua ,cox,canada beef,david b,bob ,my australian fans,even batty boy derek johson ,and old man dave aka swag champ-
            You are all my friends I think often in jail think about money,food,pussy and what you guys are discussing on m.d as I really like you're guys personality s.

Guys make that money ,stay off that recreantonal drugs,get huge and stay safe my brothas .
            Im predicting huge thing s for dennis wolf and lionel beyeke in 2017.
            Aslo trump got my full support and if any one off you are in scandanavia in march when i come out you must come to my come back party I will fix places for you guys to live and party with me for free when I'm out if anyone want to come ?
            Stay strong my brothers of muscle and M.D is numbA1
            <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pj6FCKm8dhM?list=PL6xxqVkThMkk0LrziucBfY0j4_8nQVFD l" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
            Take care of yourself big guy!

Comment

good luck a.j.

cheers from France
              IT DOESN'T MATTER !!

Comment

Mods can you please explain why celebrating the men and women who serve this country was removed from No Bull but this thread remains? Thanks

Comment

You failed to appear in court. You pushed a cop. What did you think was going to happen?

You did this to yourself.

I have little sympathy for those who judge others so harshly, yet do not live up to a higher standard themselves.
                  http://mcillustrator.blogspot.com/20...en-muscle.html

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                    Mods can you please explain why celebrating the men and women who serve this country was removed from No Bull but this thread remains? Thanks

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                      Because every single person that participates in running this site is absolute shit.

But yes I'd like to hear their excuse as well.

Comment

Can't believe how many chumps we have here for this AJ character.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON DWARF View Post
                          Can't believe how many chumps we have here for this AJ character.
                          The MD staff love this gimmick. They should never ban anyone ever again.

Comment

Hey fuck boy what the fuck is wrong with you??
                            This is the problem with modern day batty boys ...Why cant you simply say ohh I'm sorry to hear this ,good luck in jail and it will be nice when you return and stay safe?
                            Why cant we support each other as we are men who likes muscle ?
                            We have a bond we like steroids and muscle and still we fight??? fuck man grow up

This is the problem with modern day batty boys ...Why cant you simply say ohh I'm sorry to hear this ,good luck in jail and it will be nice when you return and stay safe?

Did I do it just the way you wanted?

Comment

Working...
                            X