Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davidcua, here is your avi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Davidcua, here is your avi

    we made a bet about levrone being top six last year. I won, which meant you were supposed to have this pony as your avi for six months. comply or be a bitch forever
    pony.jpg

  • #2
    Lets go davidcua....man up.
    I stop me....no one else does.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sort it out DavidCua. It suits him for sure

      Comment


      • #4
        No excuses David. Avi up

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tryder View Post
          we made a bet about levrone being top six last year. I won, which meant you were supposed to have this pony as your avi for six months. comply or be a bitch forever
          Bro I thought we already discussed that. I would have sported this avi if Levrone wasn't injured (the legs (big one) + pec tear (minor one)) Kevin should have pulled out with these. He didn't, I wasn't aware of that. So the issue of our bet was biased by these events. Just because I was a good sport, I put this avi for a few weeks (as I told you I will for a few weeks) then I will return to my normal avi.
          If you were good sport you would have told me : It's ok David, the bet is annulled because of these "issues". You didn't, and now you ask me again to put that avi. Before I was a little respect for you, but your insistence in this matter showed me you don't deserve it.

          The End.
          Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
            Lets go davidcua....man up.
            I did for a few weeks. Even if Kevin was seriously injured, and that should have annulled the bet automatically.
            If you bet on Usain Bolt beating other sprinters at the JO, but Usain partially tear his hercule tendons before the sprint, the man you bet with would told you, we leave for an other bet. That's the fair way to go.

            Originally posted by jags93 View Post
            Sort it out DavidCua. It suits him for sure
            It would suits your character better. I would have been a good sport if I lost fair and square.

            Originally posted by Donflex View Post
            No excuses David. Avi up
            No.
            Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

            Comment


            • #7
              Confirmed. Davidcua is a batty boy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                Confirmed. Davidcua is a batty boy
                Yeah. I'm disappointed.
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by davidcua View Post
                  Bro I thought we already discussed that. I would have sported this avi if Levrone wasn't injured (the legs (big one) + pec tear (minor one)) Kevin should have pulled out with these. He didn't, I wasn't aware of that. So the issue of our bet was biased by these events. Just because I was a good sport, I put this avi for a few weeks (as I told you I will for a few weeks) then I will return to my normal avi.
                  If you were good sport you would have told me : It's ok David, the bet is annulled because of these "issues". You didn't, and now you ask me again to put that avi. Before I was a little respect for you, but your insistence in this matter showed me you don't deserve it.

                  The End.
                  Super-pussy Forever-fag
                  In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [QUOTE=davidcua;4189131]

                    It would suits your character better. I would have been a good sport if I lost fair and square.


                    Calm down!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                      Confirmed. Davidcua is a batty boy
                      Brother a.j does not approve of batty boys and will be turning in his jail cell

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jags93 View Post
                        Brother a.j does not approve of batty boys and will be turning in his jail cell
                        David was AJs boy. Prison maybe the best place for him so he isn't here to see this

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                          David was AJs boy. Prison maybe the best place for him so he isn't here to see this
                          Yes he would be able t cope....would have resulted in a week long coke fuelled binge and extended trip to prison

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                            Confirmed. Davidcua is a batty boy
                            That come from the guy with a donkey in his avi. (willingly donkey avi) -_- . It fueled fantasy in your mind between the pink pony and your Donkey. You might be the Batty boy after all ^^
                            Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [QUOTE=jags93;4189245]
                              Originally posted by davidcua View Post

                              It would suits your character better. I would have been a good sport if I lost fair and square.

                              Calm down!
                              I did not lose fair and square, that's the point, hence the pink pony not in my avi. I'm 100% calm, I just found your comments stupid.


                              Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                              Yeah. I'm disappointed.
                              Come on Beti …
                              Last edited by davidcua; November 18th, 2016, 06:28 PM.
                              Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X