No announcement yet.

Davidcua, here is your avi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David seems a little butt hurt that he lost the bet.

Way to go back on your word. Real honorable of you.

And you wonder why people treat you like this.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      David seems a little butt hurt that he lost the bet.

Way to go back on your word. Real honorable of you.

And you wonder why people treat you like this.
      The bet would have been lost if Kevin came in healthy with no major injury preventing him to place accordingly to his true potential. If he hadn't injury that would totally prevent him to compete at his full capacity and would have lost anyway, I would have spotted the poney avi and congratulate Tryder.
      I'm not but hurt at all.

People and yourself treat me like this, because they think it's funny to do so. Pathetic attempt at bullying a forum member for no decent reason ^^ .
      Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

put the damn pony...

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
          put the damn pony...
          Seriously Lou, you as well ? ^^
          Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

Originally posted by davidcua View Post
            Seriously Lou, you as well ? ^^
            hahaha...noonecares...putit...abetisabet...damnspa cebarfuckedupagain...

Comment

The bet would have been lost if Kevin came in healthy with no major injury preventing him to place accordingly to his true potential. If he hadn't injury that would totally prevent him to compete at his full capacity and would have lost anyway, I would have spotted the poney avi and congratulate Tryder.
              I'm not but hurt at all.

People and yourself treat me like this, because they think it's funny to do so. Pathetic attempt at bullying a forum member for no decent reason ^^ .
              Sound pretty butt hurt.

You honestly think Levrone would have been top 6 if he was healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                Sound pretty butt hurt.

You honestly think Levrone would have been top 6 if he was healthy?
                The bet was top 10 if he was healthy. So yeah I think he could have done that. (Maybe I'm delusional about that, but I would have take the Loss like a champ and put that pink poney on my avi for 6 months. )

Comment

That come from the guy with a donkey in his avi. (willingly donkey avi) -_- . It fueled fantasy in your mind between the pink pony and your Donkey. You might be the Batty boy after all ^^
                  Damn bro. Now I'm horny!

You know the more you resisted the more we would have got on your back. Glad you had a change of heart.

I tell you what bro for being a good sport, if Kevin is top 10 at mr o, top 6 at Arnold or top 3 at any other show next year I'll put the gay ass avi up myself for 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                    Damn bro. Now I'm horny!

You know the more you resisted the more we would have got on your back. Glad you had a change of heart.

I tell you what bro for being a good sport, if Kevin is top 10 at mr o, top 6 at Arnold or top 3 at any other show next year I'll put the gay ass avi up myself for 6 months
                    Ahah ok, why not deal ^^!

Comment

good man...

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                        good man...

Comment

Pink pony....would suit Phil Viz!

Comment

Originally posted by jags93 View Post
                            Pink pony....would suit Phil Viz!
                            Pink is the new black (at least it will be for me for the next few months. Until march --' )

Comment

Pink is the new black (at least it will be for me for the next few months. Until march --' )
                              You're a good man changing your avi!! Now all we need is a good Levrone comeback next year

Comment

Bro I thought we already discussed that. I would have sported this avi if Levrone wasn't injured (the legs (big one) + pec tear (minor one)) Kevin should have pulled out with these. He didn't, I wasn't aware of that. So the issue of our bet was biased by these events. Just because I was a good sport, I put this avi for a few weeks (as I told you I will for a few weeks) then I will return to my normal avi.
                                If you were good sport you would have told me : It's ok David, the bet is annulled because of these "issues". You didn't, and now you ask me again to put that avi. Before I was a little respect for you, but your insistence in this matter showed me you don't deserve it.

The End.
                                thank you, that is all that matters

Comment

Working...
                                X