X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Johnny Styles Left

This is a video that says nothing.
    Skip to 3:39, that one line sums it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by IDontLift View Post
      This is a video that says nothing.
      Skip to 3:39, that one line sums it all up.
      It actually speaks to months of misery lived by Johnny at **.
      "IDontLift" is a great screen name for ya, but an even better one would be "IDontUnderstand"

Comment

When did he leave?
        My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
          When did he leave?
          Yesterday. Made an official post today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronDuque View Post
            I love to suck thumbs

Really Christian??? Who cares if ** Muscle has a change of staff....that's what happens in companies. ** Muscle is going nowhere but you should worry about the blowback you might get for posting this under the Iron Mag Labs banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
              Really Christian??? Who cares if ** Muscle has a change of staff....that's what happens in companies. ** Muscle is going nowhere but you should worry about the blowback you might get for posting this under the Iron Mag Labs banner.

Lol. Says the guy who called the Strength Cartel a bunch of bullies and assholes.
              I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post

Oh my God Vince, that's a really good point. I'm suddenly overtaken by fear. By the way, congrats on your wildly successful TV show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dookie I gave you the benefit of the doubt after you had one good video, so I watched this one and I must say it was a total waste of 3mins of my life, just rambling bullshit, "I know stuff" blah bla bla total bullshit yada yadda.

Having just finished watching your short video I feel more stupid and I think I need to offset the experience of intense stupidity that watching your video was with something more stimulating. If I do not do this i risk making the same mistake again, that is watching your next video, and thus entering a vicious cycle of escalating stupidity, until one day I'm making bullshit 3min online clips pretending to know what I'm talking about and rambling nonsense.

Comment

Per Johnny Styles:
                    https://www.facebook.com/johnnystyles

LONG POST AHEAD - #EndOfAnEra
                    As of today, September 27, 2017 I'm no longer part of RxMuscle/HeavyyyMuscle LLC (@official_rxmuscle). It all started at the 2012 #MrOlympia where I flew myself to #LasVegas with hopes & dreams to work for the one bodybuilding media page I followed. I only find it fitting to end it at the same place that started it all. Don't worry. I left pre recorded material, for up to 2 weeks. So you'll be fine... content wise, For now. . . Never in a million years, I expected this to happen, but people change, companies change, so it's up to us to change with times. To #Evolve. In my 5 years with the company I've brought the bodybuilding media, daily live shows with HD quality. Long before there was #YouTube Or #Facebook #Live. I was producing 3 live camera shoots from #NewYork to even #China! Broadcasting #NPC & #IFBB shows. I would like to believe that what I helped built in ** is what has inspired other media outlets to try and do the same. Outlets like #MuscularDevelopment and #GenerationIron for example. While their broadcasts don't compare to the ones I did, the fact that they're doing it must mean something been done right. I always believed that our contest coverage was best because I brought in intros and special video montages that kept the fan entertained. I didn't simply just wanted to copy / paste a video and put it out. I believe in real Quality content. I hope when fans look back at everything I helped produce in my 5 years recognize the hard work,passion and dedication I left day in, day out. The #TeamNoSleep crews,, as well as the amount of friends and colleagues that I've met in my time in this "press industry",... I'm not leaving the industry, just my duties as Executive Radio & TV Producer, Director, Editor & Cameraman for **. I would like to thank #DavePalumbo, the on air talent, and owner of #RxMuscle, for trusting my radio & tv I background, I'm happy I made his vision of media tv a reality. Palumbo will always be one of a kind in the industry. The industry wouldn't have him any other way. Now a days RxMuscle is a totally different..... RxMuscle was back in the day like the NWO of bodybuilding. And I wanted to be part of that.

So I would like to thank a few originals, the very same originals that made RxMuscle special. John Romano, Joe Beanz, Chris Aceto, Aaron Singerman, Sally Anne Taylor, Bryan Hildebrand, Gavin Louis, Mel Chancey, Nancy FitnessView Noreman, Ron Noreman, Jeff Binns, Colette Nelson, Chris Nicoll, Dan Ray, Butch Peterson, Christian Duque, Curt James, Waylon Martin, Anders JP Eskilsson,Honza Kavalír, Isaac Hinds, Steve Wennerstrom, Lonnie Teper, Ruth Silverman, Mike Johnston, Danielle Delikat Ifbb-Fitness Pro, Pierre Lamely, Rosetta Mortati, Tad Inoue, Ian Lauer,John Hansen, Nancy Di Nino, Tim Gardner, Matt Knappick Xavier Wills, Carlos Godoy, Mark Feldman, Richard Creaturo, Keith Allen, Barry Stalker Barry B. Brooks David Baye, Tennille Ray, Justin Miller, Mike Pulcinella, Gail Brua, J.m. Manion, and so many others that FB wont let me tag for some reason, . . . you know who you are. To Siddique Farooqi which has been nothing but amazing since entering RxMuscle he’s helped elevate the media game to another level and I loved working with him, Sid is also a great announcer so any promoters, feel free to contact him as well.
                    To all the competitors and personalities in & out of the industry that I had the privilege to direct at our shows I thank you. To the fans that come up to me and say a simple “ I appreciate what you do” I say thank you for watching, Im happy you liked my art thru images and words. Good Bye & Good Night! #LetsDoThis

22007998_10156352611032119_5497853254876409882_n.jpg

Comment

Any time someone quit MD or was let go, ** had a field day with it and pronounced it to be the final nail in the coffin for MD. I seriously doubt this spells the end of ** (I believe ** will continue until Dave decides he's done with it), but Johnny was a tremendous asset to them.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

It actually speaks to months of misery lived by Johnny at **.
                        "IDontLift" is a great screen name for ya, but an even better one would be "IDontUnderstand"
                        LMFAO the MD vs ** fight is LAME!!!!!!!!!

get over it and lets talk bodybuilding not who's feelings are hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                          Any time someone quit MD or was let go, ** had a field day with it and pronounced it to be the final nail in the coffin for MD. I seriously doubt this spells the end of ** (I believe ** will continue until Dave decides he's done with it), but Johnny was a tremendous asset to them.
                          DRAMA its all worthless time consuming DRAMA
                          none of this matters, ** has great content MD content has definitely took a down turn but I will hand it to you Ron..you are making a difference

Comment

Oh my God Vince, that's a really good point. I'm suddenly overtaken by fear. By the way, congrats on your wildly successful TV show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its like I told you a long time ago. You have given a lot of opportunities with companies like ** Muscle and you squandered it. You now have another change with Muscular Development. I on the other hand went at it along mainly with very little stipends other than ALR Industries and Prime Nutrition in the past.

Your video is a waste because you're talking out of your ass. You are trashing ** Muscle and Dave Palumbo when he gave you those opportunities your bastardo desagradecido. You were given the chance to step up with ** Muscle and instead you spit on everyone who helped you there. Keep on ranting about ** Muscle but the fact is that you're in a better position now because of Dave Palumbo.

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">bastardo desagradecido</body>

Comment

Originally posted by jerzey View Post
                              DRAMA its all worthless time consuming DRAMA
                              none of this matters, ** has great content MD content has definitely took a down turn but I will hand it to you Ron..you are making a difference
                              If Johnny was a huge part of why they had 'great content,' then maybe theirs will be taking a down turn too?
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X