Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the way you could say the same for Dave Palumbo because he was a felon and forgets that Steve gave him an opportunity after selling fake/counterfeit GH

Without his start at MD he would probably still be an aging meathead selling drugs hanging out at the gym juicebar all day

Comment

• Why Johnny Styles Left

Originally posted by jkmoscow
      are you the duque guy I was reading about on another forum who is a complete,...lemme look at that forum,.....dickwad who begs for views and likes in facebook pms?
      No, not private messages. I do tag a lot of people in my personal wall posts. I also administer about half a dozen groups and I'm a member of about another hundred. I believe in very aggressive social media promotion. And absolutely, if I do anything - whether it's a video for Muscular Development or a video for myself, I'm going to promote that above and beyond anyone else.

Welcome to the forums, hater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIronDuque View Post
        I pay $20 a month and they let me in. Great cardio anywhere in the country. It's quite simple. My main gym is in Louisville.

Also, they don't hate bodybuilders. I know plenty IFBB Pro's who train at PF's around the country.

Bikini and figure don't count. I seriously doubt any BB , classic or even wpd competitors train in a gym with a cap at 60 pounds for dumbbells no squat racks . I was out of town wanted to catch a quick workout they wouldn't even let me in

Comment

• Originally posted by bolsen View Post
          "We're crushing everyone"... Lol!

Who da fook is dat guy?
          "Conor's big Irish Balls accent"
          Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

• Originally posted by thegoon View Post
            Bikini and figure don't count. I seriously doubt any BB , classic or even wpd competitors train in a gym with a cap at 60 pounds for dumbbells no squat racks . I was out of town wanted to catch a quick workout they wouldn't even let me in
            I bet you scared the no judgement shit out of them.
            My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• Why Johnny Styles Left

Watch today's show
              From here on out, I won't acknowledge you.

Last edited by Buadain; October 6th, 2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Thank you all...except Dookie, for posting on this thread.

I would love to spar with dumpster. ...I have experience in how to get him riled up. I was the person that led to his banning from **....before Dave stupidly allowed him back. That was all fun...it really was.

I will let you all have the fun now.

Hey Dookie , keep doing what you have always done and you will get what you have always gotten....a smidgen of mediocre succes.

See ya

Comment

• Lots of hits and views on this thread.
                  Good work Duque.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
                    Lots of hits and views on this thread.
                    Good work Duque.
                    At least someone is finally starting to get it

Comment

• What I found alarming is he said Ron was responsible for hiring him. So how does Ron feel about that now?

Has Duque superseded Rons authority or does Ron just allow the status quo to continue? Ron isn't a vindictive person by nature, so has he lost the reins?

Either way I will say well played to Duque. You stuck by your guns and here you still are.

Comment

• Hopefully if you give him enough rope..

If he has to be here, he would be a genuine asset for his written talent. His online presence, not so much..
                        Last edited by Buadain; October 6th, 2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

No, not private messages. I do tag a lot of people in my personal wall posts. I also administer about half a dozen groups and I'm a member of about another hundred. I believe in very aggressive social media promotion. And absolutely, if I do anything - whether it's a video for Muscular Development or a video for myself, I'm going to promote that above and beyond anyone else.

Welcome to the forums, hater

Don´t answer him he´s a troll from getbig.com who was banned from other forums like T muscle UK. posts under "Be There".. a total clown who is 52 & trolls 24/7 on forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                            What I found alarming is he said Ron was responsible for hiring him. So how does Ron feel about that now?

Has Duque superseded Rons authority or does Ron just allow the status quo to continue? Ron isn't a vindictive person by nature, so has he lost the reins?

Either way I will say well played to Duque. You stuck by your guns and here you still are.
                            I always stick to my guns. I have a show called No Bull, so I can't exactly go out of my way to be politically correct and/or cow tow to others. That having been said, I'd really like to bury the hatchet with Daibhi. I have a great deal of respect for what he does here, especially for the fact he's been volunteering, and that he's been here for as long as he has.

Respect, however, is a 2 Way St. It needs to be mutual and it needs to be real, otherwise nothing will be accomplished.

Comment

I always stick to my guns. I have a show called No Bull, so I can't exactly go out of my way to be politically correct and/or cow tow to others. That having been said, I'd really like to bury the hatchet with Daibhi. I have a great deal of respect for what he does here, especially for the fact he's been volunteering, and that he's been here for as long as he has.

Respect, however, is a 2 Way St. It needs to be mutual and it needs to be real, otherwise nothing will be accomplished.

Duque,
                              This is the final post I will make in response to any post or thread you create on this board.
                              Take it for what it is worth and interpret in any way or meaning that you see fit to do so.

I learned late in life, that certain concepts outweigh all others.
                              It took me years of hard experience, to learn this lesson and apply it to my life.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/integrity

1.adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

2.the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.

Comment

Working...
                              X