X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Johnny Styles Left

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
    If you wanted to tell him privately, why publicly say that?
    it’s a mental disorder.
    he has to let everyone know he’s “in the know” and we are not. it’s to show he’s so much cooler than us. he acts as if this info to so sought after only the people “on the inside” can know. we are not as high level as he is so we’re not good enough to tell. like most of us even care all that much anyway. it’s a way to make him self feel more important.
    Tow Mater Towing & Salvage

Comment

Two mental midgets that are built like Oompa Loompas....Vince and Dookie arguing. Listen fuck boys, nobody gives a shit. Wtf
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
        it’s a mental disorder.
        he has to let everyone know he’s “in the know” and we are not. it’s to show he’s so much cooler than us. he acts as if this info to so sought after only the people “on the inside” can know. we are not as high level as he is so we’re not good enough to tell. like most of us even care all that much anyway. it’s a way to make him self feel more important.
        Beaker-beaker-16860984-321-351.jpg

Comment

This thread is hilarious.

Comment

Johnny is still "Excecutive Administrator of Radio & TV at RxMuscle" according to his Facebook page. So maybe his declaring it "the end of an era" was premature.

22007998_10156352611032119_5497853254876409882_n.jpg

Comment

Johnny does good work. Good bloke too.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

this video is reminiscent of Blaha's stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  Any time someone quit MD or was let go, ** had a field day with it and pronounced it to be the final nail in the coffin for MD. I seriously doubt this spells the end of ** (I believe ** will continue until Dave decides he's done with it), but Johnny was a tremendous asset to them.
                  i see shawn ray is now on getbig.com...

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                    Johnny is still "Excecutive Administrator of Radio & TV at RxMuscle" according to his Facebook page. So maybe his declaring it "the end of an era" was premature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360853[/ATTACH]

That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronDuque View Post
                      That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
                      I was thinking the same thing. Not everyone runs to their social media account and updates it real time.
                      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

what an arrogant cocksucker you are.

funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                          Any time someone quit MD or was let go, ** had a field day with it and pronounced it to be the final nail in the coffin for MD. I seriously doubt this spells the end of ** (I believe ** will continue until Dave decides he's done with it), but Johnny was a tremendous asset to them.
                          Sounds like you cut to the real truth behind the issue here Ron.

Ya know, stability in the business of bodybuilding reminds me of my success at marriage:

After each divorce, everyone I knew declared I wasn't cut out for marriage and destined to be single.
                          Now, after 8 divorces and 5 years with my 9th/current wife , I FINALLY proved them wrong.

Yes, Howard can stay married and Jason Genova can brag about his 3rd out of 3 trophy at the Ruby Classic.
                          Success vs failure is a fluid concept.
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Hungwell View Post

funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.
                            1. It's difficult to be arrogant about sucking cock.

2. Micheal Edwards was just promoted to shift manager at BK.

3. I don't know if you can still buy film for a Polaroid?

4. Go easy on the old schmoes. You're getting older too.

Comment

Hey Duke, I may be an older schmoe, but I'd enjoy talking shop with you at an expo or contest event.
                              Keep us posted where/when you'll be covering shows for MD.

FYI, for me now, I just like keeping it fun and bullshitting with my fellow meathedz.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Hungwell View Post

His Burger King firings have way surpassed his Forum bannings.
                                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Working...
                                X