Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Bitcoin..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    How do you go about doing that?
    click on the link of my signature for info

Comment

Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
      I pay for all my drugs on bitcoins 
      Haha. Seriously pt’s should invoice their nerd clients in btc

Comment

I cashed out. I see it capitulating pretty soon to the $1000 mark and then levelling out at around $2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
          I cashed out. I see it capitulating pretty soon to the $1000 mark and then levelling out at around $2000.
          With all due respect, I tend to disagree with you. Beyond itís origins as a hokey gaming currency and the early adopters from the dark web, weíve only scratched the surface of whatís capable of crypto currency. Money has been made from this since 2014, Iíve been an early user/horder when there was limited outlet unless you were a nerd or a crim but things are changing.

This will open up banking for people who canít access a bank branch. Instant transfer with no third party to rape you with their fees and delay - internet of money. Worldwide (maybe stats have changed) 2 in 6 have access to banks but nearly everyone has a cellphone.

The market will somewhat correct and keep in mind bitcoin production halves each year, this is pretty good times

Comment

$500k for 1btc by 2020??

Comment

Originally posted by Shark67 View Post
              $500k for 1btc by 2020??
              I would be a rich man if so lol
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Big week for btc

Comment

In 2010 Bitcoin was 9 cents for 1 coin. Now it is $18,000 for 1 coin. Millionaires have been made in a few years. In 2010 most of the "experts" were predicting Bitcoin would disappear in a few years. Now they are saying that it is at the top of a bubble and is going to collapse. We shall have to wait and see.
                  1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

Bit of a spike in the last 12 hours would’ve made a killing for some day traders? (Pic in AUD)
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sometimes you simply have to know which platform can give the maximum profit after making investment into it. When I think about blockchain investment in something new - I always visit resources, which can guarantee that platform which they will suggest - will be the most reliable and show me all the needed information about my investments.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by brent3NZ; July 23, 2020, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X