Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Life---and no clue what forum to post this in

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Life---and no clue what forum to post this in

    Ive reached a complete and total point in life where shit just doesnt matter. I am literally free of any cares and can do what I please. Now when I say do what I please, this encompasses ruining peoples lives cause I get great satisfaction from it. That whole shit of embrace life and seize the day can suck my ass. If I wanna sleep til 4 then eat cake, thats what Im gonna do. I can literally look people in the eye (or say it on facebook or forums etc) that I dont like them and will wreck their lives and probably get them fired from their job, and there isnt a thing they can do. They could beat me up, who cares bruises heal, call the cops, who cares been there done that, they could shoot me, thank fuck leaving this world would be a pleasure. But its wild having the all embracing power of giving absolutely no fucks. Its such a feeling, a release. Theres no anxiety or panic or depression cause whether good shit or bad shit happens, it doesnt matter.



    Im sure glad I dont have kids or a wife or girlfriend or responsibilities and payments. I cant even imagine having to wake up at X oclock everyday and go to work for X hours return home, rinse and repeat. Like how do these people do it? How does one live without the ability to do what they want when they want. Id do myself in.


    Im not gonna run around and say ooooo life so great, cause in reality its a shitty world and I hope Im not long for it. But while Im here Id like to crush some souls and laugh at peoples misery.

    carry on

  • #2
    Originally posted by satansmelon View Post
    But while Im here Id like to crush some souls and laugh at peoples misery.
    So to basically troll this forum, right?

    Comment


    • #3
      Soooo you’re unemployed?
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #4
        you really need help

        Comment


        • #5
          The answer is yes














          I would like fries with that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by satansmelon View Post
            Ive reached a complete and total point in life where shit just doesnt matter. I am literally free of any cares and can do what I please. Now when I say do what I please, this encompasses ruining peoples lives cause I get great satisfaction from it. That whole shit of embrace life and seize the day can suck my ass. If I wanna sleep til 4 then eat cake, thats what Im gonna do. I can literally look people in the eye (or say it on facebook or forums etc) that I dont like them and will wreck their lives and probably get them fired from their job, and there isnt a thing they can do. They could beat me up, who cares bruises heal, call the cops, who cares been there done that, they could shoot me, thank fuck leaving this world would be a pleasure. But its wild having the all embracing power of giving absolutely no fucks. Its such a feeling, a release. Theres no anxiety or panic or depression cause whether good shit or bad shit happens, it doesnt matter.



            Im sure glad I dont have kids or a wife or girlfriend or responsibilities and payments. I cant even imagine having to wake up at X oclock everyday and go to work for X hours return home, rinse and repeat. Like how do these people do it? How does one live without the ability to do what they want when they want. Id do myself in.


            Im not gonna run around and say ooooo life so great, cause in reality its a shitty world and I hope Im not long for it. But while Im here Id like to crush some souls and laugh at peoples misery.

            carry on
            Hey I clicked on the ancient guy in the upper right corner....is that you?

            I would figure you would find some peace with age....guess not.

            Grumpy old man much!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
              Hey I clicked on the ancient guy in the upper right corner....is that you?

              I would figure you would find some peace with age....guess not.

              Grumpy old man much!
              corner? what guy?

              Comment


              • #8
                Fuckin dope.
                I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                Training Log

                Comment

                Working...
                X