This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swaminator View Post

My point is, the EMPLOYER sets the working conditions, policies and standards. It is NOT the employee.
    Was their an NFL policy against kneeling ?

Comment

Why are they kneeling when they are on the job and getting paid to play, not protest?
      Why not protest on their own time?

Did any of them organize and engage in a mass protest during the off-season?

I get that kneeling when they do is getting the maximum level of exposure, but when they do it they are getting paid to play, not to protest.

This is the only example I can think of that employees making millions of dollars are engaged in a political protest on a job site and getting paid to do so.
      Last edited by Buadain; September 9th, 2018, 08:52 AM.
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by pemo928 View Post
        Was their an NFL policy against kneeling ?
        It is very simple. If they didn't have a policy against it, the first time it happened either the NFL or the owner of the team would simply implement a policy the very next week indicating that if you are in uniform you will stand and place your hand over your heart for the National Anthem. Period. Violators get fined. If they continue they get suspended and if it continues they get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
          Not sure if you are trolling ? or beeing serious?
          Are football players even an employee of the league, I don't think so. Could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by swaminator View Post
            Please excuse this moron. Obviously you are a very intelligent individual lol. Forget the cop analogy because I am obviously at a far lower level intelligence level than you. My daughter works at Disneyland. They require all their employees to place their hand over their hearts and stand for the National Anthem. Are you O.K. if some of them kneel and raise the black power fist? And some instead choose to do the Heil Hitler salute? After all, they are only exercising their rights to free speech right? Are you OK going to Disneyland and seeing the employees take a political stance even if it is pro-Nazi? Do you go to Disneyland to engage in political controversy or do you go to be entertained, a chance to escape all that BS?

My point is, the EMPLOYER sets the working conditions, policies and standards. It is NOT the employee.

Signed,
            An Imbecile who by your standards is "stupid in public"

btw...the reason the liberals are turning the moderates toward the conservative side is displayed prominently in your response. Name calling, insults, and short sighted views. You are your own worst enemy. In your 3 semi-sentence response you used the words: "stupid, moron, idiots, idiocy and imbecile." Impressive! I am fortunate to even exchange dialogue with a person of such an accomplished vocabulary. BTW....this is the narrative of Antifa. Hate, insult, stifle, and ultimately use violence against those who they disagree with. Ironically, Antifa is using the exact tactics of the Nazi's.
            this is not normal employment, you fool! Having to wade through one of your posts is an affront to seasoned reason! You and that imbecelic gay for pay hypocrite need to just admit your racist slant! You're both prejudiced morons!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Rowe View Post
              I have no issue with the kneeling, most honorable military personnel who think logically have all stated that those are the rights they fought for!

My issues with Kap is.... 1) I don't think he even understood what his decision would bring. Before this Nike ad came out, I would be willing to bet he would have never done it if he knew the implications of his actions. 2) is he hid from the spotlight. If you truly felt that empowered to speak up and had the voice that he does, he would have had rallies and a greater impact in the communities. But he never came out and spoke much about it. 3) Lastly....he did this to evoke change, yet he admitted he did not even vote in the previous election. THAT IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE CHANGE no matter how small it is, its your civil right to vote for someone you believe in even if its a write in.

Now to protesting during the game....you are an employee and should be subject to discipline if you do so. You have a large voice that can be heard across the world without putting your employer in a tough situation. The NFL and owners dropped that ball big time. People watch sport to escape the politics and bullshit of real life. NBA acted swift and said they would not allow any protests on court and you do not hear shit from them. NFL pussy footed around trying to toe a line and just fucked themselves from all ends.

Nike capitalized on a sticky situation and I actually love the message of the commercial, just not a fan of Kap being the lead of it. Someone who actually had to overcome adversities and truly sacrifice should have been featured. People forget but Kap grew up with a white family and was given all the best opportunities in life to succeed, he didn't exactly suffer from any social injustices through his upbringing except when he was born and left for adoption.

Too many people in this country get butt hurt over everything but no one ever takes ACTION all they do is bitch. If you believe strongly in something go stand up and do everything in your power to help create change.

My wife just finished day 8 of a 10 day hike with 2 vets that have a sanctuary outside of San Diego that help re-purpose homeless vets by rescuing dogs from high kill shelters and teaching them to train them and they donate the dogs to the vets as service dogs and help the vets get jobs and a second shot at life. They are averaging 22 miles a day with a 50lb pack on. Their bodies are beat to shit, I have no idea how she is still going but I am proud of her because she made a decision to help raise money and she isn't stopping until they finish. The started in Malibu and are ending at the sanctuary outside of San Diego. That is called action! Not putting a knee down during an anthem when your making 3-500k per game then doing nothing when you leave that field.

http://www.thecwsandiego.com/story/3...early-complete
              Get off your high horse! You break the law on a daily basis?? You've done lots of gay for pay shit. Nothing wrong with any of that in my book but if you're going to hold people to some sort of moral high ground and standard, you're dumber than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by JordanWFitness View Post
                Are football players even an employee of the league, I don't think so. Could be wrong
                I do not know.Herwe in scandanavia we dont fuck with the nfl .Not popular over here .
                only dan marino and o.j simpson are known here from the nfl .

here it is only nba, ifbb, wwe and some soccer.
                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

I hope elite black athletes and entertainers caucus financially; realizing that through ownership of these industries that they excel in will social justice be achieved!

Comment

Originally posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
                    I hope elite black athletes and entertainers caucus financially; realizing that through ownership of these industries that they excel in will social justice be achieved!
                    brother muscle acolyte finally you say something smart .
                    Sadly this will never happened ...

We are the greatest race when it comes to be beeing epic
                    Boxing, nfl, nba, bodybuilding, music , acting etch

but sadly all the coaches , team owners, promoters are white ....sadly there will never be justice because of this .
                    Only way is to do it the mugave way and that is going to be hard in america ...

BLACK PEOPLE DO LIKE THE JEWS UNITE AND THEN WE CAN GAIN POWER , WHEN YOU OWN EVERYTHING THEN YOU HAVE THE POWER.
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                      I don't disagree with what you’ve said here. I can’t answer as to why they’ve all went MIA.
                      did you watch any 49ers games.. he ran some bullshit college system his 1st year of short pass/run option..in a real NFL system this guy is a loser and if i was a reciever
                      i would get ready to be thrown a ball in the ground or over my head from this guy

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                        brother muscle acolyte finally you say something smart .
                        Sadly this will never happened ...

We are the greatest race when it comes to be beeing epic
                        Boxing, nfl, nba, bodybuilding, music , acting etch

but sadly all the coaches , team owners, promoters are white ....sadly there will never be justice because of this .
                        Only way is to do it the mugave way and that is going to be hard in america ...

BLACK PEOPLE DO LIKE THE JEWS UNITE AND THEN WE CAN GAIN POWER , WHEN YOU OWN EVERYTHING THEN YOU HAVE THE POWER.
                        a.j please join the whites during the race war...epicness doesn't matter as much as heart in war and most blacks lack heart,determination and willingness to go beyond what is infront of them.. they also don't know that they are being used by the illumanati whites right now for all types of things like votes,entertainment brainwashing ect..just like how the jews brought over the first slaves on there boats, to use them..i have already recruited Lee Haney,Phil Heath, Shaun Clarida, Lionel Beyeke, Toney Freeman,Michael Johnson to start a new race of blacks that will have respect for other races and not steal someones bus pass

Comment

These job arguments are silly. People trying to act like they're neutral about the protesting, and then rant about how they aint doin their jobs as a cop out to find something wrong with the kneeling. You aren't their employer? Shut the fuck up?
                          In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Comment

Working...
                          X