the lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lottery

does anyone ever know anyone who has won the state lottery? (ie mega millions, not scratch offs). i seriously think it is a giant scam to try to dig this pathetic economy out of our trillions and trillions of dollars of debt. I mean it would be too easy for the government to just pocket that money, and bam all the sudden there is 100 million dollars to put towards federal resources.....ok done with my weird thoughts.

The lottery is a scam and it seems the people with the least money spend the most on it......case and point why they are poor.

The lottery is criminal, but so are so many other things Governments do.

Comment

Ya people win.
      Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

the only people who ever win it are fat slobs who live in trailer parks.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
          The lottery is a scam and it seems the people with the least money spend the most on it......case and point why they are poor.

I've never bought a ticket. The chances of winning are so slim that I don't think it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post

Totally agree, it's a tax on stupidity, the poor, hopeless, and those that "want to believe God will provide".

Comment

I only play with office pool when over 200+ million!! 5 bux at the most.
              Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

I won five bucks once, and then i went to cash it in to buy more tickets.
                I ended up winning $50, gave it to some filthy bum around the corner.
                I am generous.

Comment

i hate the loto.

its criminal to own gear, but not criminal to help spread the addiction of gambling, nicotines, alcoholism...hmmmm
                  "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Lottery Winner Pleads Guilty To Bank Robbery

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A man who once won a $19 million lottery jackpot pleaded guilty Thursday to four federal counts of bank robbery, authorities said.
                    James Allen Hayes, 55, who was also known as James Killen and Ceaser Killen, was indicted last October in connection with bank heists in Newhall, Valencia and Santa Barbara counties. Authorities say he is believed to be the PT Cruiser Bandit and the Seasoned Bandit, so named by the FBI for his gray/white hair.

In each heist, the robber slipped a note to the teller demanding cash and threatening to shoot if they did not comply, according to the indictment.
                    As part of the plea deal, Hayes agreed to forfeit a light-colored Chrysler PT Cruiser, which was allegedly used in some of the robberies.

Hayes was indicted in October for a string of bank heists between April and September in the Pacific Palisades, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia, Newhall, Carpinteria, Goleta, and Santa Maria.
                    He faces up to 20 years behind bars when he is sentenced and could be ordered to pay restitution of about $40,000, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Hayes was a Ventura security guard supervisor on the graveyard shift in January of 1998 when he won a $19 million SuperLotto jackpot. His ex-wife reportedly took half the jackpot, and Hayes ended up with a $6 million lump sum and a $1,000-a-week heroin habit.
                    When tracked down and arrested by the FBI in October, authorities said Hayes was living in an abandoned garage.
                    He is scheduled to be sentenced on June 7.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/...r-bank-robber/

Comment

Working...
                    X