X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those Serving..

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Soldiers won't see MySpace, YouTube

Originally posted by USA Today
    DENVER Soldiers serving overseas will lose some of their online links to friends and loved ones back home under a Department of Defense policy that a high-ranking Army official said would take effect Monday.

The Defense Department will begin blocking access "worldwide" to YouTube, MySpace and 11 other popular websites on its computers and networks, according to a memo sent Friday by Gen. B.B. Bell, the U.S. Forces Korea commander.
    Link

Comment

@#!$%&?

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
        wow man wicked powerful video
        "FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT EAT A DICK!"
        SNOOP DOOY DOGG

Comment

nobody treats our miliary worse then our own gov't

Comment

right on...

Comment

That still brought a tear to my eye, despite no acknowledgement of our Canadian troops fighting the actual Taliban in Afghanistan. Same message applies of course.
              Enjoying the awesomeness of the pumptitude as an end in itself

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE View Post
                wow man wicked powerful video
                Ditto

Comment

Pointed statement by a senior.

Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Vancouver Skytrain station.

There were protesters on the subway platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of Canada. I politely declined taking one.

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young
                  (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq ?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband an RCMP officer in a violent shootout in Alberta, and now a grandson in Afghanistan.

All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."
                  Attached Files

Comment

Fuckin' eh!
                    Enjoying the awesomeness of the pumptitude as an end in itself

Comment

Thank You!

SLEEP LAST NIGHT?

Toss and turn any...

Wish the heat was higher...

Maybe the a/c wasn't on...

Had to go to the john...

Need a drink of water...

Attached Files

Comment

The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute To our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is By taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen. I was wondering if there was any way to get this into your papers to let the world know that "WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN" and are proud to serve our country."

Semper Fi

1stSgt Dave Jobe
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by combat_potato View Post
                          Soldiers won't see MySpace, YouTube

Link
                          That is correct. They have blocked all those links. You have to use an annoymous proxy even to see this Web site, MuscularDevelopment.com... they have it listed as "abused drugs"...

Some of the photobucket-type sites are also blocked...
                          Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Comment

Katie Couric, while interviewing a MARINE SNIPER, asked:
                            "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?".

The MARINE shrugged and replied
                            " A slight Recoll"

Attached Files

Comment

Proof of abuse by our Troops...Things the media missed....

Armed American Troops Force Iraqis to Seesaw Until They Talk!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X