Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implantee may or may not get to choose size.

May contain some information or precious metals:
    Attached Files
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

May or may not be painless. Some bleeding and or swelling
      may occur at injection site.

Enjoy the security we provide for you.

Best regards;

U. S. MARINE CORPS
      Attached Files

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Top this for a speeding ticket

Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding
        enforcement on I-15, just north of the Marine Corps Air Station at
        Miramar. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check
        speeding vehicles approaching the crest of a hill.

The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300
        miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would
        not reset and then turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had
        in fact locked on to a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low
        flying exercise near the location.

Back at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to
        the USMC Base Commander. The reply came back in true USMC style:

----------------------------------------------------
        Thank you for your letter. We can now complete the file on this incident.
        You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had
        detected the presence of, and subsequently locked on to, your hostile
        radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it, which
        is why it shut down.

Furthermore, an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had
        also automatically locked on to your equipment location.

Fortunately, the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation
        for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and
        was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was
        launched to destroy the hostile radar position.

The pilot also suggests you cover your mouths when cussing at them, since
        the video systems on these jets are very high tech. Sergeant Johnson, the
        officer holding the radar gun, should get his dentist to check hi s left
        rear molar. It appears the filling is loose. Also, the snap is broken on
        his holster.

Thank you for your concern. Semper Fi

Comment

If I die before you wake...

A SONG FROM A SOLDIER IN IRAQ ..very moving!

This loads fast, so watch and listen.
          This 'soldier produced' video is different, moving and heartwarming.

http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

If I die before you wake...

Back home now I know you're probably sleepin'
          Over here it's the middle of the day
          I finally found the time to write a letter
          Sittin' here a half a world away

I heard about all them folks protestin'
          As if I really want this war
          But that don't stop me from believin'
          There's just some things worth fightin' for

CHORUS
          And if I die before you wake,
          I pray the world will take
          A good look at what God's given us
          That we could only understand,
          everything is in his hands
          All we need is a little faith and trust
          I want you to know it ain't too high a price to pay
          If I die before you wake
          Tell everybody that I miss them
          And I can't wait to get back home
          But until then I'll serve my country
          And be proud to wear this uniform

CHORUS
          No it ain't too high a price to pay
          If I die before you wake

Comment

Flag in the Pawn Shop.

Turn up your sound !

POWERFUL....................

Here is a Video that I doubt you will see on TV or MTV. Pay close Attention to the items behind the clerk in the Pawn Shop.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=20C0CNNU
            Last edited by UkrainianGuy; March 15th, 2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Noise Complaint at Luke AFB, AZ

Luke AFB is west of Phoenix and is rapidly being surrounded by
              civilization that complains about the noise from the base and its
              planes, forgetting that it was there long before they were.

A certain lieutenant colonel at Luke AFB deserves a big pat on the back.

Apparently, an individual who lives somewhere near Luke AFB wrote the
              local paper complaining about a group of F-16s that disturbed his/her
              day at the mall.

When that individual read the response from a Luke AFB officer, it must
              have stung quite a bit.

The complaint: 'Question of the day for Luke Air Force Base:

Whom do we thank for the morning air show? Last Wednesday, at precisely
              9:11 am, a tight formation of four F-16 jets made a low pass over
              Arrowhead Mall, continuing west over Bell Road at approximately 500
              feet. Imagine our good fortune! Do the Tom Cruise-wannabes feel we need
              this wake-up call, or were they trying to impress the cashiers at
              Mervyns early bird special? Any response would be appreciated.

The response:

Regarding 'A wake-up call from Luke's jets' (Letters, Thursday):

On June 15, at precisely 9:12 a.m., a perfectly timed four-ship flyby of
              F-16s from the 63rd Fighter Squadron at Luke Air Force Base flew over
              the grave of Capt. Jeremy Fresques.. Capt. Fresques was an Air Force
              officer who was previously stationed at Luke Air Force Base and was
              killed in Iraq on May 30,Memorial Day.

At 9 a.m. on June 15, his family and friends gathered at Sunland
              Memorial Park in Sun City to mourn the loss of a husband, son and
              friend. Based on the letter writer's recount of the flyby, and because
              of the jet noise, I'm sure you didn't hear the 21-gun salute, the
              playing of taps, or my words to the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques
              as I gave them their son's flag on behalf of the President of the United
              States and all those veterans and servicemen and women who understand
              the sacrifices they have endured.

A four-ship flyby is a display of respect the Air Force gives to those
              who give their lives in defense of freedom. We are professional aviators
              and take our jobs seriously, and on June 15 what the letter writer
              witnessed was, four officers lining up to pay their ultimate respects

The letter writer asks, 'Whom do we thank for the morning air show? The
              56th Fighter Wing will make the call for you, and forward your thanks to
              the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques, and thank them for you, for it
              was in their honor that my pilots flew the most honorable formation of
              their lives.

Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr. USAF

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you.....
              Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the
              other for your freedom.

Comment

For those Serving..

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                  Noise Complaint at Luke AFB, AZ

Luke AFB is west of Phoenix and is rapidly being surrounded by
                  civilization that complains about the noise from the base and its
                  planes, forgetting that it was there long before they were.

A certain lieutenant colonel at Luke AFB deserves a big pat on the back.

Apparently, an individual who lives somewhere near Luke AFB wrote the
                  local paper complaining about a group of F-16s that disturbed his/her
                  day at the mall.

When that individual read the response from a Luke AFB officer, it must
                  have stung quite a bit.

The complaint: 'Question of the day for Luke Air Force Base:

Whom do we thank for the morning air show? Last Wednesday, at precisely
                  9:11 am, a tight formation of four F-16 jets made a low pass over
                  Arrowhead Mall, continuing west over Bell Road at approximately 500
                  feet. Imagine our good fortune! Do the Tom Cruise-wannabes feel we need
                  this wake-up call, or were they trying to impress the cashiers at
                  Mervyns early bird special? Any response would be appreciated.

The response:

Regarding 'A wake-up call from Luke's jets' (Letters, Thursday):

On June 15, at precisely 9:12 a.m., a perfectly timed four-ship flyby of
                  F-16s from the 63rd Fighter Squadron at Luke Air Force Base flew over
                  the grave of Capt. Jeremy Fresques.. Capt. Fresques was an Air Force
                  officer who was previously stationed at Luke Air Force Base and was
                  killed in Iraq on May 30,Memorial Day.

At 9 a.m. on June 15, his family and friends gathered at Sunland
                  Memorial Park in Sun City to mourn the loss of a husband, son and
                  friend. Based on the letter writer's recount of the flyby, and because
                  of the jet noise, I'm sure you didn't hear the 21-gun salute, the
                  playing of taps, or my words to the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques
                  as I gave them their son's flag on behalf of the President of the United
                  States and all those veterans and servicemen and women who understand
                  the sacrifices they have endured.

A four-ship flyby is a display of respect the Air Force gives to those
                  who give their lives in defense of freedom. We are professional aviators
                  and take our jobs seriously, and on June 15 what the letter writer
                  witnessed was, four officers lining up to pay their ultimate respects

The letter writer asks, 'Whom do we thank for the morning air show? The
                  56th Fighter Wing will make the call for you, and forward your thanks to
                  the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques, and thank them for you, for it
                  was in their honor that my pilots flew the most honorable formation of
                  their lives.

Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr. USAF

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you.....
                  Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the
                  other for your freedom.
                  I got major chills after that last paragraph. Do you know if that was part of the letter?
                  "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

no clue

Comment

• Diamond Rio: In God We Still Trust

Comment

• Remember......

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; November 10th, 2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X