• Do you prefer male or female pets?

And why?
    Female
    0.00%
    Male
    0.00%
    Either are fine
    100.00%

Most people cripple their pets by spaying or neutering so the question is moot in most cases.

Comment

In short, I prefer both depending on what I'm using them for. Most people who own dogs, have no idea how to reaise them properly, and have been misinformed.

Dogs; Males a bit harder to negotiate with for training, head strong and are driven by horniness.

Females, allot easier to maintain and train, but are very moody.

For protection, first time owners. I would recommend a female. Your not going to deal with dominance issues and generally are easier going and more home bound. Males are very territorial and driven by instincts to protect, mate.

I dont like spaying/neutring a dog under the age of 3. All that nonsense of being aggressive etc etc is over exaggerated, it MAY add on, but its not a contributing factor. I've gotten bit more so by small 10lbs dogs then I have by large dogs, and most that bit me were in a house enviorment by females..most.

The trick with males is to keep them TIERED! you will get tested for dominance at the age of 6 months, 1 year then a few sparks here and there and right around the 3 years mark. Its almost like clock work.
      I control every aspect of my dogs life, I dont cage them up, it causes a huge amount of aggression, and anxiety. Dogs aren't meant to be caged up. If you need use the cage, its for short times only. If you have a dog and cage them up for hours, get rid of them, you dont have time.

I personally prefer Males for protection work and companion. Females I prefer more for free range living, like farms, large family enviorment etc etc.
      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Either

Comment

Working...
        X