The most you've paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most you've paid

What's the most you've ever paid for a pet? Be it dog, cat, Parrot or whatever

I ask this because I just saw a guy I know on facebook is selling Lab puppies for $600 a pup. I thought it was a bit extravagant of a price..

I have horses & the most I paid any of them was $1,200. It was my Tennessee Walker

Comment

My Siberian Tiger cost me $43,572 but was worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
        My Siberian Tiger cost me $43,572 but was worth every penny.
        I bet the cashier hated you for paying with pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
          I bet the cashier hated you for paying with pennies.
          One of the perks of having a 420lb Siberian Tiger is people for some reason don't fuck with you.

Comment

ooo a tiger would b fun to walk around the block.
            The world's best spoon's player

Comment

AKC Champion purebred Miniature Schnauzer, $600.00.
              "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

I don't understand why people have "pets".

Comment

3G's - FCA registered purebred dogo argentino from champion lines...

Comment

I've been looking for a while now to get a Blue Staffy for my Staffy bitch. They range here from about $1500-$2500.

Heres a cool little fella from the breeder site i keep an eye on...This dude seriously looks healthy and happy...

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroman614 View Post
                      AKC Champion purebred Miniature Schnauzer, $600.00.
                      Originally posted by Aliwen View Post
                      3G's - FCA registered purebred dogo argentino from champion lines...
                      Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
                      I've been looking for a while now to get a Blue Staffy for my Staffy bitch. They range here from about $1500-$2500.

Heres a cool little fella from the breeder site i keep an eye on...This dude seriously looks healthy and happy...

Can you fellas tell me why you chose those dogs over another? Particular trait? Demeanor? Had one when you were a kid?

Comment

I've paid close to 4 grand ( out of pocket $1900 including plane ticket from Europe) when I was breeding German Shepard for a useless bitch with a useless Shutzhund tittle.

I've know a breeder who sells protection dogs in excess of 20k. I wouldn't pay 2 dollars, let alone 20k for a dog. I know the amount of time and energy invested into training a dog, but at some point, there's got to be a limit.

My sister paid a bit shy of a $1,000 for a cat ( Himalayan/Persian) Birthday gift to my mother. She never told us the price initially and told me she was only 500 bucks I think, so I paid half at the time. I found out latter on when I contacted the breeder to see if we can potentially find male to breed with her.

Includes all sorts of paper breeding that mean nothing cause we spayed her at a year old, she went bonkers when she was in heat.
                        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Can you fellas tell me why you chose those dogs over another? Particular trait? Demeanor? Had one when you were a kid?
                          Every specific breed as been breed for exaggerated traits that made it favorable for what it was selected for. There are so many Bully breeds, and different breeding of a short hair, muslcular, "pitbull" looking breed that the initial goal of what breeders were breeding in many of the staff, bulldogs, and terrors have been breed out and are now for the most part mostly show.
                          I've seen a pitbull no taller than 14 inches on youtube weigh almost 50 lbs and couldn't walk for more than several minutes with out stopping to catch its breath. He had so much muscle it wasn't even comprehensible at first, cause you think the video is a hoax.
                          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Miniature Schnauzer, we have a smallish house with a small yard, wife wanted a mini-Schnauzer. I wanted an German Shepard....
                            "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

Our lab/shepherd cross was free, but she needed $2000 surgery two weeks after we got her... then had to pay some jackass $1400 to repair his poodle after she bit it.

Comment

Working...
                              X