dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deak007 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]292122[/ATTACH]I rescued a Shepherd/SHar Pei/Pit Bull mix named Grover.
    I rescued a pit/shepherd that looked similar but with a red nose, and the big ears that stand up. Great dog, we named her Chupacabras.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coon View Post
      This is turning into a dog dating website lol
      everyone knows dogs are better than humans.

Comment

Bruno my great pitbull...So nice and caring doesnt have a crazy bone in his body.

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
          Apparently its a "bluenose" looks like a persa canario mix cause of the long body and big structure and the mastiff like face. But who the hell knows what went into that mixture.

Either way dog looks freakishly huge!

i seriously doubt there is any pitbull that went into that mix. american pit bull terriers are medium sized dogs and are very athletic these dogs cant even carry their weight around and im sure dont live very long or comfortable lifes. i mean poor dog can barely get 3 inches of the ground. it just seems like they would have alot of health issues

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
            They are full of love, and love to give hugs and kisses, great with my kids also.
            Family members have had a ton of pits all great dogs. We just adopted a 9 year old red nose. Such a sweetheart!!! Well unless your a dog her size or bigger then she goes into killer mode. But great with people, kids, and my Weimaraner who is the biggest pussy in the world.

My Weimaraner who I mentioned above is an amazing dog, so smart and goofy. He is a huge mamas boy.

My dogs growing up were a rottie/dobbie mix he was a beast. Well manored and so good with the cats and the kids in family. Second is a red dobbie. She is just as much a chicken as my Weimie, such a sweety and good with all dogs and animals and kids, sadly she has suffered with fatty tumors and now one is pressing on her spinal cord and she is hobbling (vets wont take this one out). But pure breds always have problems typically.

An animal is going to act according to its environment it is living in so if you neglect and beat your dog than its going to be viscous or a nervous wreck.
            www.BradRoweFit.com

Comment

Those big pits are bull mastiff mixes. A guy I knew who had them had some viscious ones and docile. The key is raising them in a family environment, not just throwing them on a chain outside. Those little high strung ones have been the best family dogs for me. Some are just real aggressive towards strange dogs. My male wants to fight everything except ours. He curls up with the poodle every night. He was attcked by a neighbors dog when he was a puppy though. Stupid people leaving their dogs loose with no fence, no supervision.
              The public housing AKA project buildings in NYC. Not too long ago put a complete ban on anything that looks like a pit or anything above 25 or 30lbs cause people didn't know how to properly socialize their dogs they'd let them loose and start causing caos. At some point you'd think people would have enough to sense to realize that a bully breed should never be let loose on their own at a young age.

I've seen a quite a few remarkably trained pits. Probably the most famous is ceaser millians side kick the late "Daddy". That dog was incredible and he was also protection trained! Youtube daddy and there's an episode where Cesar says daddy is trained to attack on command for protection and daddy starts barking at a guy with a whip, and calls him off and goes right back to sleeping! epic.

This is one dangerous dog with the wrong owner. ( I love this body style, the smaller compact guys with the brindle color. )

"#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

here's my dog..his name is shithead ive had hom for a couple years now

43007-560x559.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by run4td View Post
                  Family members have had a ton of pits all great dogs. We just adopted a 9 year old red nose. Such a sweetheart!!! Well unless your a dog her size or bigger then she goes into killer mode. But great with people, kids, and my Weimaraner who is the biggest pussy in the world.

My Weimaraner who I mentioned above is an amazing dog, so smart and goofy. He is a huge mamas boy.

My dogs growing up were a rottie/dobbie mix he was a beast. Well manored and so good with the cats and the kids in family. Second is a red dobbie. She is just as much a chicken as my Weimie, such a sweety and good with all dogs and animals and kids, sadly she has suffered with fatty tumors and now one is pressing on her spinal cord and she is hobbling (vets wont take this one out). But pure breds always have problems typically.

An animal is going to act according to its environment it is living in so if you neglect and beat your dog than its going to be viscous or a nervous wreck.
                  A lot of great dogs out there! just takes the right owner. I think the biggest misconception is that people think because they have a particular breed that it'll automatically protect them.
                  9/10 dogs who haven't been trained to do protection work, will back down when push comes to shove. Even though their rotties or shepherds, etc.
                  It takes a lot of work, proper training and proper breeding to get a dog to handle the pressure and stress of protection training.

Frankly speaking though, a large rottie barking naturally to protect your property is more than enough to send anyways 99% of people, and the 1% who do proceed on, mean you harm and should be dealt with accordingly using firearms.
                  "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                    i seriously doubt there is any pitbull that went into that mix. american pit bull terriers are medium sized dogs and are very athletic these dogs cant even carry their weight around and im sure dont live very long or comfortable lifes. i mean poor dog can barely get 3 inches of the ground. it just seems like they would have alot of health issues
                    100% agree with you the thing looks like its out of breath after two jumps. My pit can easily clear my 4ft fence and can jump higher then any other dog i have seen. the dog in the vid looks like its about to keel over and die in the road its so slow

Comment

would love to adopt a doberman down the road

Comment

Originally posted by hodakrob View Post
                        100% agree with you the thing looks like its out of breath after two jumps. My pit can easily clear my 4ft fence and can jump higher then any other dog i have seen. the dog in the vid looks like its about to keel over and die in the road its so slow
                        They like to climb trees also.

Comment

They like to climb trees also.
                          Yes chasing after squirrels lol i have a vid somewhere of my pup chasing one ill try to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by hodakrob View Post

Bruno my great pitbull...So nice and caring doesnt have a crazy bone in his body.
                            What a great looking dog, you can tell he is cool. You ever paint a circle around his other eye?

Comment

Last edited by lou0178; December 11th, 2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I rescued a pit/shepherd that looked similar but with a red nose, and the big ears that stand up. Great dog, we named her Chupacabras.
                                Grover is the best... Great dog is an understatement...
                                Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Working...
                                X