No announcement yet.

dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody the Shih Tzu Lets Out a Blood Curdling Scream Whenever His Name is Called Out

Comment

Why you should adopt from a pound

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/0...rom-the-pound/

Comment

Revolting.

HOWELL, N.J. — A couple accused of having 276 dogs in their bi-level New Jersey home face more than 550 counts of animal cruelty.

The Monmouth County prosecutor's office says Charlene and Joseph Handrik have been charged with 276 counts of animal cruelty for providing inhumane living conditions and 276 more for failing to get veterinary care.

The Handriks could face fines and penalties if found guilty.

Prosecutors say the dogs lived in deplorable conditions at the couple's home in Howell but were in relatively good health.

The dogs were discovered June 3 after an animal control officer was called to find a dog that had gotten loose. They're being cared for at shelters.

There's no telephone listing for the couple, who can't be reached for comment.

Comment

SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES

Comment

Comment

here is my dog Potato, dont be a haterSlKQCPg.jpg

Comment

Meet Siberian Husky Ghost and Blue | Help us Help Huskies

Comment

ALL ABOUT LIVING WITH SALUKIS: THE DESERT HOUND

Comment

My Huskies go to New York City for PetCon

Comment

• Comment

• As many a 12-year-old boy has observed, the German shepherd is a badass dog. That's kind of their whole point. But a counterintuitive fact about the world is that, taken as a whole, cats are actually way more badass than dogs. Compare lions, panthers, and tigers to coyotes, wolves, and the large dog whose bellies you've amiably patted. There's no contest.

For an illustration of this concept, look no further than the video above. In it, a German shepherd at the zoo gets a little fresh with a cougar behind a glass partition. The cougar then takes action, and the interaction is far more satisfying than noted movie-that-came-out-in-2001 Cats & Dogs.

At about five seconds in, the dog seems to like his chances against the monstrous cat, but soon faces facts and spends the next minute and 55 seconds cowering as the cougar flexes on him. Thankfully, there's a pane of glass there -- but what a terrible zoo that would be if there weren't.

Anyway, go hug your dog.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...5MsGr9VhrUXmoQ

Comment

• These two French Bulldogs raided the kitchen cupboard - and ended up looking like the Incredible Hulk. The curious pet pooches managed to open a bag of green food colouring which covered their fur. Owner Yada Ornsomjit was stunned when she walked in and saw them in her kitchen in Lamphun, northern Thailand on Saturday (13/07) morning.

Comment

• Hurricane Dorian: Bahamas resident brings 97 dogs inside single home to protect them from storm

A Bahamas resident who runs a refuge for stray dogs says she has brought 97 of the pups inside of her home to protect them from Hurricane Dorian.

Chella Phillips, the manager of “The Voiceless Dogs of Nassau, Bahamas” – which works to pair the animals with rescue and adoption organizations in the U.S. -- has posted numerous photos on Facebook showing the rooms of her home packed with dogs of all sizes.

“97 dogs are inside my house and 79 of them are inside my master bedroom,” she wrote on Sunday. “It has been insane since last night, poop and piss non-stop but at least they are respecting my bed and nobody has dared to jump in.”

“Each island has an abundance of homeless dogs, my heart is so broken for the ones without a place to hide a CAT 5 monster and only God can protect them now,” Phillips added.

Dorian, which is now a Category 4 storm, reportedly caused an island-wide blackout after passing over New Providence, where Phillips’ organization is located.

Phillips says the refuge has cared for nearly 1,000 dogs since it opened four years ago.

"The dogs get vetted, vaccinated and from there they come to live at my refuge until I am able to find a rescue willing to help me with them in the States," its Facebook page says. "Countless homeless dogs have left the streets of Nassau and they are now enjoying life being loved and cared [for] by their families."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hurric...gs-inside-home

Comment

• Comment

• Pro Chef Learns How to Make Dog Food

Comment

Working...
                                X