Lucky days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky days

Alot of people had their lucky days. It happened to me a few times when I find it hard to realise, just too much luck for me. In the past I had some experiences maybe even stronger than this one I'll tell you. Today I woke up thinking about a work I didn't perfectly finish yesterday, full of worries, my buddy called me and said " It worked finally" and that I had all right. Then I sit with my family and waited for grandpa to come, he came and gave me some money for graduation, the thing he rarely do. This made me more happy. Anyway I had to go see a buddy in another neighborhood, I decided like always to walk all the road and count it as a cardio session of 30 minutes( This thread is bodybuilding related). In my way, I've found a big, brown/black, smelly hash in front of me laying in the floor, just waiting for me. At first, I thought maybe it was a shitty quality and hesitated to taste it and to check it in front of people so I put it in my pocket and walked to see my buddy. Happy shit. I told him about it and give it to him, he took a sight and tell me how he agree with me about his very fine quality. Well in my road to home... I've found 20dhs so bit more than two dollars in the street. Fucking luck!
    I remember another story that almost made my eyes go in tears. I wanted to go to the beach, everyone had a school day but not me. I remember I asked a friend to go but he didn't want to, I felt bad. I didn't want to go alone. In fact, I took another time a walk alone to the beach, a hundreds meter from home, I saw a dog. He was there, like lost, very weird. I personally live here, and rarely seen a dog in afternoon chilling ( I live in a big city full of people, it's uncommon to see a dog in daylight in that big avenue). So I ignored him and of course walked to the beach. After another hundreds meter he was there, going, sometimes behind me and get beside me but nothing very weird at all. I crossed some streets and he was still going on my path. After like a kilometre( a bit less than one mile) it became very weird so I went in the other side of the avenue but he followed me, I stopped, he stopped and look at me. Sometimes, the dog went in front of me and every minutes, he checked me if I was still there. I decided to stop and buy something to eat. Well...He waited for me! After 4 miles, we were already in the beach, he stayed beside me. People were looking at him like he was mine. I can say, it was one of the best days in my life ever. It was amazing, it brings into me such feelings of love and loyality I never experienced before. I thought I was going alone but, destiny, god, chances, whatever you like to call it, brought to me a dog to go with me. It makes me really consider animals, more than ever. In fact, I never had a dog or knew how to treat them etc. But it makes me think how beautiful soul these animals were. Beyond words.

Share with us your story. Keep it bodybuilding related please.

Originally posted by M-g View Post
    Alot of people had their lucky days. It happened to me a few times when I find it hard to realise, just too much luck for me. In the past I had some experiences maybe even stronger than this one I'll tell you. Today I woke up thinking about a work I didn't perfectly finish yesterday, full of worries, my buddy called me and said " It worked finally" and that I had all right. Then I sit with my family and waited for grandpa to come, he came and gave me some money for graduation, the thing he rarely do. This made me more happy. Anyway I had to go see a buddy in another neighborhood, I decided like always to walk all the road and count it as a cardio session of 30 minutes( This thread is bodybuilding related). In my way, I've found a big, brown/black, smelly hash in front of me laying in the floor, just waiting for me. At first, I thought maybe it was a shitty quality and hesitated to taste it and to check it in front of people so I put it in my pocket and walked to see my buddy. Happy shit. I told him about it and give it to him, he took a sight and tell me how he agree with me about his very fine quality. Well in my road to home... I've found 20dhs so bit more than two dollars in the street. Fucking luck!
    I remember another story that almost made my eyes go in tears. I wanted to go to the beach, everyone had a school day but not me. I remember I asked a friend to go but he didn't want to, I felt bad. I didn't want to go alone. In fact, I took another time a walk alone to the beach, a hundreds meter from home, I saw a dog. He was there, like lost, very weird. I personally live here, and rarely seen a dog in afternoon chilling ( I live in a big city full of people, it's uncommon to see a dog in daylight in that big avenue). So I ignored him and of course walked to the beach. After another hundreds meter he was there, going, sometimes behind me and get beside me but nothing very weird at all. I crossed some streets and he was still going on my path. After like a kilometre( a bit less than one mile) it became very weird so I went in the other side of the avenue but he followed me, I stopped, he stopped and look at me. Sometimes, the dog went in front of me and every minutes, he checked me if I was still there. I decided to stop and buy something to eat. Well...He waited for me! After 4 miles, we were already in the beach, he stayed beside me. People were looking at him like he was mine. I can say, it was one of the best days in my life ever. It was amazing, it brings into me such feelings of love and loyality I never experienced before. I thought I was going alone but, destiny, god, chances, whatever you like to call it, brought to me a dog to go with me. It makes me really consider animals, more than ever. In fact, I never had a dog or knew how to treat them etc. But it makes me think how beautiful soul these animals were. Beyond words.

Share with us your story. Keep it bodybuilding related please.
    lulz
    I miss Jay...

Comment

Yesterday I woke up with a boner, and I turned over to grab my wife.. Then my little boy opened the door
      So I stopped, got up, took a long piss and had my morning shake

Oh I did 17 minutes of cardio after back because I'm lucky I'm not that fat
      I saw two deer on the way home

Aaaannndddd
      House fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by CHOSEN01 View Post
        lulz
        So conflicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

OP, did you keep the dog? What happened to it? Its name?

Comment

not as fun as GFR's..

E for effort though.
            IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

I was serious, didn't want to be funny at all but wanted to share the stories with you big guys.
              I didn't keep the dog. When we arrived to the beach he sitted and took a nape, then he went on his own. Don't know what's his name, it's a stranger dog.

Comment

Working...
              X