Mans best friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mans best friend

Not bodybuilding related but this is great.

Dog reacts to seeing his solider owner three years after he was deployed away from home.

"We hear many stories about dogsí reactions to owners coming home after long or short periods. We have witnessed many adorable and joyous reactions. Dogs are very loyal, they canít resist the distance between them and their owners. Even if the distance and time were long, the love of the dog to its owner stays the same and gets even stronger. This video simply shows how pets are loyal, faithful and loving creatures.
    They remember their owners even after long separations. They still remember them after months and even years. Dogs teach us how to be faithful and truly loving. Nothing beats having a loyal pet."

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

These are great!

Comment

When I got home after a long time away, my Max smelled me casually and laid back down. We filmed it hoping for one of these. Nope...
      I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

my dog runs across 3 surrounding yards whenever someone pulls up in the driveway. looks funnays
        The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Found myself just thinking, "Let go of the fucking leash bitch!" Cool video...

Comment

I have 2 of these beautiful creatures

Comment

Working...
            X