This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
    dog person.. i cant stand cats... im allergic to them which makes it easier but it totally grosses me out that they walk all over everything.. i dont want a cat walking on my counter or dinning room table.. its nasty sorry
    you can train them to not jump on things. My inside cat never jumps on the table or counter because she knows she'll get whacked.

Comment

I like both. One of my cats weighs 16lbs and is not fat at all, my mom brought over her little pomeranian and my cat kicked the shit out of him! Awesome, and get some catnip

I do like dogs though because you can take them hunting and camping. I am in the market to get my first bird dog this spring.
      At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
        cause cats are useless dogs can track drugs, people, hunt prey, see and eye dogs rescue dogs fire dogs, security dogs ,cats just sit around and go meow dogs love us
        Isn't it seeing eye dogs?
        At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

Comment

YouTube- Wild Chronicles: Dog Saves Cheetah
          www.fitnessrxmag.com

Comment

^lets shoot at an animal trying to feed. wow human's are awesome.

dont mean to be an ass but shooting a gun at a wild animal is unfair.
            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
              ^lets shoot at an animal trying to feed. wow human's are awesome.

dont mean to be an ass but shooting a gun at a wild animal is unfair.
              I know hence the dogs r helping now, humans r piece of Sh** I know why do u think there are a lot more extinct animals then alive.
              www.fitnessrxmag.com

Comment

Boy.......if it tastes good and its legal i'll bag it, cook it and EAT IT

weenies

Comment

Well then I guess Id rather be a weenie then a meanie
                  www.fitnessrxmag.com

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                    Boy.......if it tastes good and its legal i'll bag it, cook it and EAT IT

weenies
                    use the whole animal or be a bitch.

Comment

use the whole animal or be a bitch.
                      all the meat? yes.

do i make furniture with the bones? no

so in essence i dont waste anything

Comment

all the meat? yes.

do i make furniture with the bones? no

so in essence i dont waste anything
                        why not fashion a nice piece of furniture out of the bones?

Comment

Well the 2 big reasons i can think of are:

1. Its sort of a grizzly thing and would not look good in your average home(that would be mine)

2. I have no idea how to build anything with wood, let alone out of bones

Comment

it would look awesome in my home tho lol if you build something kinda dark gothy and creepy ill buy it lol will go with all the metal and Giger i have all over my place lol
                            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Well the 2 big reasons i can think of are:

1. Its sort of a grizzly thing and would not look good in your average home(that would be mine)

2. I have no idea how to build anything with wood, let alone out of bones
                              don't sell yourself short, give it a go!!!

Comment

don't sell yourself short, give it a go!!!
                                haha thanks for the support

But i currently dont have the ambition to tackle this bear

Comment

Working...
                                X