Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is steroid use against Christian principals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is steroid use against Christian principals??

In the bible god says your body is the temple of god... Many bodybuilders are spirtual. I am a national level competitor and a born again christian. I believe in God, Heaven, Hell, ect. I have allways had a struggle in saying steroid use and bodybuilding in God's eye's is fine. If someone knows scriptors, or has some intelectual input on this please respond. You don't need to be Christian to have a response to this. Other religions believe in the same God as I do. The principals may be different. Thanks. Please no responses that are not educated.

God made us the way we are, to function the way we do - naturally, not artificially. - ( Psalm 139 )

God should be in control of our lives (present and future). We are not 'our own'. He created our bodies as places where he could dwell. We need to be 'fit dwellings'. - ( 1 Corinthians 6 verses 19-20 )

We are not meant to have 'other gods / idols'. The things our lives revolve around become our 'gods'. For the addict, whatever the addiction, something has taken the place of God. - ( Exodus 20 erse 3 - 4 , Romans 1 verse 25 )

If you are a true Christian, you will not use drugs for non-medicinal reasons.
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

It's a gray area bro.

Long as you take of yourself and your family, and it doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way then it is not hurting no one.

Comment

God made us the way we are, to function the way we do - naturally, not artificially. - ( Psalm 139 )

Not gray at all. Very clear.
        Check out my redesigned video samples page!
        http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post

Not gray at all. Very clear.
          I disagree, and yes Mike you know my religion, or what I choose to believe in if you will.

God wants nothing more for us to be happy Mike. And if you can do this without affecting other people, then by all means do it.

If we went by this logic, taking a Tylenol would be against our beliefs, do you see where I am going with this?

Comment

Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
            I disagree, and yes Mike you know my religion, or what I choose to believe in if you will.

God wants nothing more for us to be happy Mike. And if you can do this without affecting other people, then by all means do it.

If we went by this logic, taking a Tylenol would be against our beliefs, do you see where I am going with this?
            Wrong. The Bible is okay with drugs for medicinal use. ( 2 Corinthians 7 verse 1 )

God doesn't want you to be happy by your own choices.
            He wants you to be happy by His own guidelines for you.

Hence the Ten Commandments.

You have no choice in the matter. If you disobey, then you disobey. You can try and justify it all you want.
            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
              God doesn't want you to be happy by your own choices.
              He wants you to be happy by His own guidelines for you.

Hence the Ten Commandments.

You have no choice in the matter. If you disobey, then you disobey. You can try and justify it all you want.
              We have our free will, so yes I am happy by my own choices.

Comment

We have our free will, so yes I am happy by my own choices.
                Then you are going against what He wants.

It's not gray area, Kurty... It's all written above you.
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Then you are going against what He wants.
                  No I am not, I believe he Jesus died so we could have our own free will to make OUR own choices.

Comment

No I am not, I believe he Jesus died so we could have our own free will to make OUR own choices.
                    If God wanted you to make your own choices, He wouldn't have flooded the Earth.
                    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

If God wanted you to make your own choices, He wouldn't have flooded the Earth.
                      Now your just way off topic.

Comment

It's a gray area bro.

Long as you take of yourself and your family, and it doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way then it is not hurting no one.

ROFLMAO
                        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

yet you probably vote against gay marriage, and a womans right to choose.

arm chair christian, deciding when to follow the principles and when not to, as usual ....
                          "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Now your just way off topic.
                            Nope. Just proving my point.

Your Bible is very clear with it's stance on using anything that disrupts God's will.
                            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Master View Post
                              yet you probably vote against gay marriage, and a womans right to choose.

arm chair christian, deciding when to follow the principles and when not to, as usual ....
                              Exactly.
                              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Working...
                              X