Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I agree, Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!!!!

Comment

I like this thread.

Comment

The only flaw in this thread will be asking questions and having to use one thread to do that unless something can be done about that without being harassed by the evil empire.

Comment

Y u say that, for, lolol
          Originally posted by DEADn View Post
          The only flaw in this thread will be asking questions and having to use one thread to do that unless something can be done about that without being harassed by the evil empire.
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by DEADn View Post

Its an open forum, there is another thread stickied for verses that got moderated pretty heavy when things got too salty. I will say this though... if you can't handle the heat , don't come in the kitchen. IF your beliefs are truly as strong as claimed, then answering questions and taking some ribbing shouldn't be bothersome. This goes for anyone of any belief or non belief. If you seek a cocoon to talk about your beliefs unhindered then a xian forum would serve you better. The problem everyone runs into in these settings is believing their belief system is absolute and infallible when, as history has shown, none are. Without being able to respect and give acknowledgements to others beliefs, people become no better, and quite often worse, than the people they criticize......
            “War is peace.
            Freedom is slavery.
            Ignorance is strength.”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

I, for one, don't plan to post in this thread. The subject line says it all.

I would suggest to all the nonbelievers that they post their thoughts and critiques of this conversation in new threads that they themselves create.
              Check out my redesigned video samples page!
              http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                I, for one, don't plan to post in this thread. The subject line says it all.I would suggest to all the nonbelievers that they post their thoughts and critiques of this conversation in new threads that they themselves create.
                You don thave to post necessarily, as a non-believer, but you can sure read what it's being posted just to get a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit works through people
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                  Its an open forum, there is another thread stickied for verses that got moderated pretty heavy when things got too salty. I will say this though... if you can't handle the heat , don't come in the kitchen. IF your beliefs are truly as strong as claimed, then answering questions and taking some ribbing shouldn't be bothersome. This goes for anyone of any belief or non belief. If you seek a cocoon to talk about your beliefs unhindered then a xian forum would serve you better. The problem everyone runs into in these settings is believing their belief system is absolute and infallible when, as history has shown, none are. Without being able to respect and give acknowledgements to others beliefs, people become no better, and quite often worse, than the people they criticize......
                  Just because we ought to respect all people doesnt mean that all beliefs are valid. The only way to God is through Jesus and accepting His blood. Period. I dont care how smart, or nice, or funny, or generous, or good-looking you are, but if you dont take that at heart, I really hope you enjoy heat after this earthly life is over, cause it gets HOT in hell!
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    You don thave to post necessarily, as a non-believer, but you can sure read what it's being posted just to get a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit works through people
                    Or how and why people delude themselves.

Sorry but you asked for that.

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                      Or how and why people delude themselves.Sorry but you asked for that.
                      I still encourage you to hang around this thread. I will post some of my one-on-one experiences with the Holy Ghost...Mike, have you ever witnessed a miracle? I mean a true supernatural event?
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        I still encourage you to hang around this thread. I will post some of my one-on-one experiences with the Holy Ghost...Mike, have you ever witnessed a miracle? I mean a true supernatural event?
                        No I haven't. I would be interested in hearing detailed descriptions of the miraculous occurrences that you and others have had.

Comment

FOR BELIEVERS ONLY.

Comment

This is a thread in which that 'believers' can 'hang out in ' and discuss their faith openly and freely without being subjected to 'critical analysis request reply's' and post requests for defending their perspectives.
                            If any questions PM me.
                            My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

thank you moderator.

Comment

I encourage everyone to check out this website it has an awesome video about Jesus soon return its very long but well worth your time.

http://www.danielstimeline.com/home.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X