This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daciz2 View Post
    I believe in spirits. ever since i was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2003. I once asked a spirit if God existed, and replied, "No". I asked again if heaven existed, "yes" was its reply. I listen to Coast to Coast AM and some of the guests know what I go through, which is nice. I guess we'll never know until it's our time to die.
    remember we will all live in eternity, question is "WHERE". The time to find things out is not when you die but right here right now...every second, minute, day, week, month, and year you live is an ooportunity to do your "homework" so that you will be prepared when your time comes. What we do is being written in our "Book of Life". Do not take this lightly and act now
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

One of the very first things that hit my spirit like a bullet was the discovery of how everything i thought was "freedom" in my life was really "bondage". I found out that being able to do anything I wanted whenever I wanted wasnt producing true joy and peace in my life
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        One of the very first things that hit my spirit like a bullet was the discovery of how everything i thought was "freedom" in my life was really "bondage". I found out that being able to do anything I wanted whenever I wanted wasnt producing true joy and peace in my life
        When did ur Spirit, tell U this?
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Right around the time I got saved...September
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            Right around the time I got saved...September
            Thx, I've been waitin' for an answer
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
              How about pride and vanity? As someone who uses drugs to make their body look better, don't you feel that goes against gods teachings?

Thanks for avoiding the question, at least i know the answer...
              “War is peace.
              Freedom is slavery.
              Ignorance is strength.”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                Thanks for avoiding the question, at least i know the answer...
                why don you go ask Mark Dugdale that question? He is a christian
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Jesus: A King who came to serve
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Satan: A servant who wants to rule
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Jesus: saves
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Satan: Kills
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

More...
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Jesus: A giver
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Satan: A taker
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Jesus: Uses His powers to help others
                                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X