X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sargent
    replied
    Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Leave a comment:

• chemodan26
    replied
    "Truly those who believe, and the Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabaeans - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and performs virtuous deeds - surely their reward is with their Sustainer, and no fear shall come upon them, neither shall they grieve. " [Quran 2:62]

Leave a comment:

• The Celt
    replied
    Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; Establish regular prayers; spend, out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off Evil with good: for such there is the final attainment of the (eternal) home,- Surah Ar-Rad Ch. 13 Verse. 22

Leave a comment:

• Focused_intensity
    replied
    Originally posted by DEADn View Post
    God doesn't call you by number. He calls you by your name.
    If he's god you think he'd just call directly to your soul... A name is no more universally tied to me than a number... You're a trip man... And not the good kind

Leave a comment:

• DEADn
    replied
    Originally posted by Focused_intensity View Post
    It does huh? What number does it have for me?
    God doesn't call you by number. He calls you by your name.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    are you even reading what you are posting? man i really hope you keep what you have because the day you lose the illusion you have wrapped yourself around by living in this bubble you call reality you will be one sorry man

Leave a comment:

• Focused_intensity
    replied
    nah, your comments on this subject are nonsense. The Spirit behind the bible calls you.........

Leave a comment:

• DEADn
    replied
    Incorrect... Nonsense would be the bible my friend... Thanks for playing
    nah, your comments on this subject are nonsense. The Spirit behind the bible calls you.........

Leave a comment:

• Focused_intensity
    replied
    Focused_Intensity is full of Focused_nonsense.
    Incorrect... Nonsense would be the bible my friend... Thanks for playing

Leave a comment:

• DEADn
    replied
    He's as much gods son as a unicorn is my preferred method of travel
    Focused_Intensity is full of Focused_nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Focused_intensity
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    What about Jesus? Is Jesus Allah's son, God made flesh for our sins? Can you answer that Q?
    He's as much gods son as a unicorn is my preferred method of travel

Leave a comment:

• DEADn
    replied
    Originally posted by The Celt View Post
    Allah = God = Yahweh
    This his how a person feels good about believing in God and yet this equation is totally FALSE.

Allah is not Yahweh
    Allah has never come in the Flesh
    Yahweh has come in the flesh
    Allah does not extend grace and love
    Yahweh displayed His Grace and Love

To say ALLAH = GOD = YAHWEH shows extreme ignorance of these 2 deities. Muslims will say this very same thing.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by The Celt View Post
    Allah = God = Yahweh
    What about Jesus? Is Jesus Allah's son, God made flesh for our sins? Can you answer that Q?

Leave a comment:

• The Celt
    replied
    Allah = God = Yahweh

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can we adopt the Chicago Manual of Style rules for pronouns? Specifically, the capitalizing of he, his, him, etc., is not required when referencing a person's god. I accept God is the name of the god used by Christian people and as a proper noun it is capitalized.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X