This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elf View Post
    What non-believer has ever said that there is absolutely no god?
    A few here have.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by DEADn View Post
      I am wondering on this one. Was he telling the truth is simply lying? Was he drunk when he made that post?
      I just read that and we'll see. no matter what, The Word says to pray for your emeies. so we pray for gfr.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
        A few here have.
        I PM'd you so this thread doesn't get mucked up by my bickering.
        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

“I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.”
          Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

“If God existed (a question concerning which Jubal maintained a meticulous intellectual neutrality) and if He desired to be worshiped (a proposition which Jubal found inherently improbable but conceivably possible in the dim light of his own ignorance), then (stipulating affirmatively both the above) it nevertheless seemed wildly unlikely to Jubal to the point of reductio ad absurdum that a God potent to shape galaxies would be titillated and swayed by the whoop-te-do nonsense the Fosterites offered Him as "worship.”
            Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
              “If God existed (a question concerning which Jubal maintained a meticulous intellectual neutrality) and if He desired to be worshiped (a proposition which Jubal found inherently improbable but conceivably possible in the dim light of his own ignorance), then (stipulating affirmatively both the above) it nevertheless seemed wildly unlikely to Jubal to the point of reductio ad absurdum that a God potent to shape galaxies would be titillated and swayed by the whoop-te-do nonsense the Fosterites offered Him as "worship.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
              what are these whoop-te-do nonsense the Fosterites offered Him as "worship” you are referring to??
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                what are these whoop-te-do nonsense the Fosterites offered Him as "worship” you are referring to??
                Do you have an agnostic quote to post? If not, please refrain from posting in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                  That's what we said about the, "for believers only," until Lou, GFR, and the boys' hijacked it. I guess when you're not willing to stand up against your own, you pay the price.

There's not a damn thing you can do about it without the mods taking equal action against the skeptics that hijacked our thread, "for Believers only."

These are the same pics GFR posted in our thread.

2nd Bold: I'm not. Neither are you since you don't have the character to confront another skeptic when they do the same thing.
                  Satan loves you.

Comment

I min/max my physique

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                      Satan loves you.
                      duh?! He' my co-pilot.
                      "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”
                        Carl Sagan

Comment

“The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
                          Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                            duh?! He' my co-pilot.

~ The Best of Twitter & Tumblr

Comment

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.
                              Clarence Darrow
                              “War is peace.
                              Freedom is slavery.
                              Ignorance is strength.”
                              ― George Orwell

Comment

I call myself agnostic because I refuse to pretend that something which is intrinsically unknowable is knowable and I will not redefine words like "Truth" to mean what I want them to mean.

Mike Pulcinella

Comment

Working...
                                X