Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proverbs from The King James Version of The Holy Bible, of the day:)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
    I have some serious doubts that Kim...who seems like a fairly reasonable person...would preface a message with, "hi all," to a bunch of Believers in an attempt to indict someone she claims to care about because of his confusion. I believe GFR added that shit. I don't trust anything GFR posts.
    He did the part about SOJ is completely unnecessary.

Comment

• All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• For her(SIN) house inclineth unto death, and her(SIN) paths unto the dead.
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
          He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
          very well-timed proverb of the day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

THIS SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND!
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• He loveth transgression that loveth strife: and he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction.
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
                      For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                          Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
                          ....thank god for copy/paste.
                          "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

• Take fast hold of instruction; let her(Godly Wisdom) not go: keep her(Godly Wisdom); for she(Godly Wisdom) is thy life.
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                              ....thank god for copy/paste.
                              do u even know what that verse means?
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
                                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X