Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Debate thread

Guys,
    I thought that I would create a Presidential debate thread so that all the debate post comments if any would be in one thread.
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politi...ump/index.html

Clinton, Trump poised for historic debate battle

Watch the first presidential debate Monday night at 9 p.m. ET on CNN, CNNgo and CNN.com.

(CNN)It could be the greatest political show on Earth.

With a tight election on the line, Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton face off Monday at their first presidential debate, a battle emerging as the most hotly anticipated moment in modern US political history.
    An audience rivaling that of the Super Bowl -- perhaps around 100 million Americans -- will be glued to televisions, smart phones and social media when the rivals rip off the gloves at 9 pm ET. The debate marks a rare shared experience for a country deeply divided along political lines and fragmented in the media they consume.
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Just more "you said this and that," and "No, I didnt."

Comment

Trump did better than I thought he would. He got her on the 30 year track record. On trade agreements...

Comment

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
            Trump did better than I thought he would. He got her on the 30 year track record. On trade agreements...
            He does say plenty of stupid things and there are pmety of reasons to not like him; no arguing that. That said, the economy and future economy of this country is one of my main concerns and I do like what he has to say regarding trade agreements and the overall exodus of jobs FROM this country. He seems very sincere and passionate on that point. The other main concern right now is national security/ ISIS...it's very easy for him to point to her ongoing lack of success on that front.
            www.centopani.com

Comment

The most disgusting thing about the debate is that they detained Jill Stein for attending. We support freedom and democracy right. Third party candidates can't even attend. I don't really agree with Stein, but let her debate. They won't even let her attend. It's a disgrace.

Gary Johnson was getting close to ten percent but of course they won't let him in either.

Please don't vote Hillary. That woman is evil.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/26/us...ill-steins-cov

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                Lou you should be focused on thong contests. Politics are just a distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                  The most disgusting thing about the debate is that they detained Jill Stein for attending. We support freedom and democracy right. Third party candidates can't even attend. I don't really agree with Stein, but let her debate. They won't even let her attend. It's a disgrace.

Gary Johnson was getting close to ten percent but of course they won't let him in either.

Please don't vote Hillary. That woman is evil.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/26/us...ill-steins-cov
                  I agree with all of this.
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                    Lou you should be focused on thong contests. Politics are just a distraction.
                    Lost my interest in thong contests a long time ago... Didn't know that That seems Jill Stein. That seems criminal, not on her part...

Comment

I agree 100% Evan on the trade thing !!!

My problem is that he has such a mouth on him man !

He has no problem talking about women, and he has no respect for our brown & black brothers and sisters !!!

He doesn't have any problem making fun of handicapped people or any people for that matter !!

Im an independent , but he lost my vote because of his mouth !!!

Even George Carlin would say this guy is King of all Bullshitters !!!!

QUOTE=Evan Centopani;4172290]He does say plenty of stupid things and there are pmety of reasons to not like him; no arguing that. That said, the economy and future economy of this country is one of my main concerns and I do like what he has to say regarding trade agreements and the overall exodus of jobs FROM this country. He seems very sincere and passionate on that point. The other main concern right now is national security/ ISIS...it's very easy for him to point to her ongoing lack of success on that front.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                      X