If Christianity......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Christianity......

If Christianity turned out to be true would you then become a Christian?

No... it doesn't fit my ethics. Plus be more specific. Which sect of christianity?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
      No... it doesn't fit my ethics. Plus be more specific. Which sect of christianity?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
      If you found out Christianity was true would you believe? I refer to the Gospel..........not Catholic, Baptist, pentecostal, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DEADn View Post
        If you found out Christianity was true would you believe? I refer to the Gospel..........not Catholic, Baptist, pentecostal, etc.
        I can't follow someone who would eternally punish non-believers.

Comment

I can't follow someone who would eternally punish non-believers.
          ..or eternally forgive people that have committed crimes of lesser impact than those you have committed....

I think what's wrong with this thread is the interpretation of the gospel is filtered through the personal bias of each poster. The thread becomes a vent thread for what they believe to be wrong with Scripture.
          "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Do you guys feel that claiming to have certainty to go to Heav3n is unchristian behavior? All the folks at our church keep claiming how they have a reserved seat up in heaven without shadow of a doubt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
              Do you guys feel that claiming to have certainty to go to Heav3n is unchristian behavior? All the folks at our church keep claiming how they have a reserved seat up in heaven without shadow of a doubt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
              Luke 23:43
              "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Church of Scotland

Comment

I grew up in Dunblane and loved the Cathedral. I am not religous but i loved going in there as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny View Post
                    I grew up in Dunblane and loved the Cathedral. I am not religous but i loved going in there as a kid.
                    Are Catholics religious?!

Comment

judgement day.jpg

Comment

Never heard of that Cathedral. That is what your town is famous for? and this?

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/14/wo...-a-school.html

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                          With as much disdain I have for Catholicism, the current pope seems ok to me.

Comment

Never heard of that Cathedral. That is what your town is famous for? and this?

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/14/wo...-a-school.html
                            I met that guy too who did it. I went to that school.

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                              my best friend was Catholic.

Comment

Working...
                              X