The Rothschild Admits The Creation of Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rothschild Admits The Creation of Israel

Crunchhead I am sure will be outraged at this and call me all sorts of names

Media The Rothschild Admits The Creation of Israel

Lord Jacob Rothschild had admitted that his family were ‘crucial’ in the creation of Israel, in a Times of Israel interview.

[YNW] The 80-year-old Rothschild said in a recent interview that his ancestors “helped pave the way for the creation of Israel,” forcing the British government to sign the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

The Rothschilds are commonly believed to have engineered WWI and waited until 1917 when Britain showed signs of trouble. The Zionist family then promised the British Government that they could convince the US to enter the war and ensure Britain’s victory over Germany on the basis that the British government handed control of Palestine to the Zionists.

Thus the Balfour Declaration was created, which is an official letter from the British Government Foreign Secretary James Balfour to Baron Rothschild.
    It states that:

“His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object.”
    Uprooted Palestinians reports:

During a television interview, the Times of Israel reports that Balfour revealed for the first time the role of his cousin Dorothy de Rothschild.

Rothschild described Dorothy, who was in her teens at the time, as “devoted to Israel,” and said: ‘What she did, which was crucially important.’”

Rothschild said that Dorothy connected Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann to the British establishment. Dorothy “told Weizmann how to integrate, how to insert himself into British establishment life, which he learned very quickly.”

Rothschild said that the way the declaration was procured was extraordinary. “It was the most incredible piece of opportunism.”
    “[Weizmann] gets to Balfour,” Rothschild described, “and unbelievably, he persuades Lord Balfour, and Lloyd George, the prime minister, and most of the ministers, that this idea of a national home for Jews should be allowed to take place. I mean it’s so, so unlikely.”

The interview was was conducted by former Israeli ambassador Daniel Taub as part of the Balfour 100 project. Taub interviewed Rothschild at Waddeston Manor in Buckinghamshire, a manor bequeathed to the nation by the Rothschild family in 1957, where the Declaration is kept.

According to Ambassador Taub, the declaration “changed the course of history for the Middle East.”

The Times reports that Rothschild said his family at the time was divided on the idea of Israel, noting that some members “didn’t think it was a good thing that this national home be established there”.

Dorothy’s letters are also stored at Waddeston. They describe her later dealings with diverse Zionist leaders and her advice on the organization of the Zionist Conference, according to the Times.

Rothschild said that the Declaration went through five drafts before finally being issued on November 2, 1917.

Alison Weir reports in her book, Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel,
    that drafts of the declaration went back and forth to Zionists in the United States before the document was finalized. The main writer was secret Zionist Leopold Amery.

LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

One problem with this theory. Israel was created after WWII, not WWI. It was created by Winston Churchill to give the Jews a place to live because nobody else wanted them.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

There's always a problem with his dumbass theories?! Why do you think most his threads got a fat zero responses after them?!

You've been marked Fluffy which is why your threads die before they're started.
      "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
        One problem with this theory. Israel was created after WWII, not WWI. It was created by Winston Churchill to give the Jews a place to live because nobody else wanted them.
        All of that was discussed in the article...Did you even read it?

ISRAHELL was NOT created after WWII it was created before and once the war was over and Germany began its clean up, the Khazars were marched out and told that PALESTINE was their new home.

The process of establishing Palestine as this new ISRAHELL was conceived and developed long before any KHAZAR actually set foot on it.. BY THE ROTHSCHILDS. It was their funding/money that made it possible...not some lame Winston Churchill.

So far as the Khazar and BEING BANNED goes...Their debauchery/Lying/Depravity/Sexual Perversion etc is what the nations of Europe knew of them and hence their desire to keep their nation free from them and their lifestyle is why they were REJECTED everywhere.

They once lived in France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Portugal etc until thanks to their ways they became Persona Non Grata in every country... Germany was the only country (IRONICALLY) that let them in and we see what happened to Germany....we see it today in Palestine with the Palestinians..
        LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

Another hate thread.
          Last edited by mfcruncher; March 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM.
          "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post

ISRAHELL was NOT created after WWII it was created before and once the war was over and Germany began its clean up, the Khazars were marched out and told that PALESTINE was their new home.

The process of establishing Palestine as this new ISRAHELL was conceived and developed long before any KHAZAR actually set foot on it.. BY THE ROTHSCHILDS. It was their funding/money that made it possible...not some lame Winston Churchill.

So far as the Khazar and BEING BANNED goes...Their debauchery/Lying/Depravity/Sexual Perversion etc is what the nations of Europe knew of them and hence their desire to keep their nation free from them and their lifestyle is why they were REJECTED everywhere.

They once lived in France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Portugal etc until thanks to their ways they became Persona Non Grata in every country... Germany was the only country (IRONICALLY) that let them in and we see what happened to Germany....we see it today in Palestine with the Palestinians..
            Oh right?! Because you cant find sexual perversity, debauchery, and lying in any of the european nations?!

Furthermore, same sex acts have been legal in switzerland since 1942....well before the end of ww2. Perversion, debauchery and lying(your threads) never left your country. The so-called, "rejected lifestyle," started and remains in Switzerland.

Comment

LGBT rights legislation in Switzerland is comparatively liberal. Its history is one of liberalisation at an increasing pace since the 1940s, in parallel to the legal situation in Europe and the Western World more generally.
              Same-sex sexual acts between adults have been legal in Switzerland since 1942. The age of consent has been equal for heterosexual and homosexual sex since 1992. There has been legal recognition for same-sex relationships since 2007. A legal procedure for the registration of sex changes following sex reassignment surgery was outlined in 1993. Additionally, since 2012, authorities have followed a practice of registration of sex changes without any requirement of surgery. The Swiss Constitution of 1999 (Art. 8) guarantees equal treatment before the law, specifying "way of life" as one of the criteria protected against discrimination.
              The largest homosexual rights advocacy groups Switzerland are Lesbenorganisation Schweiz for lesbian rights (founded in 1989) and Pink Cross for LGBT rights (founded in 1993). A Transgender Network Switzerland (TGNS) was founded in 2010. In the 2010s, these groups have increasingly tended to make use of the acronym LGBTI (for "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex") as an umbrella term for their respective areas of interest.[1]

Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
                Also, Uganda and Panagonia were being considered for a jewish homeland. Most people have been fooled on this subject for years due to the pro-jewish press and yes the Zionist today still control all the wealth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post

There is no proof what so ever outside of vague inferences usually found on storm-front and other so called "Aryan" master race ( aka. bullshit racial theories) white supremacist anti-Semitic websites that the Jews living in Israel are "Khazars".

As to "debauchery/Lying/Depravity/Sexual Perversion etc" the behavior of the Nazis in Germany prior to and during WW2 are great examples of all of that.
                  My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                    Another hate thread.
                    Kill it with retort posts that illustrate how wrong it is.
                    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
                      Or just dont allow it dickhead. Youve been giving this guy a pass for years its fucking pathetic.
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
                        ok,

however, we're working with vague definitions of debauchery, etc, which usually constitutes a front for, "bullshit racial theories," meant to incite childish minds into a, "us against them," mentality. Another words, we don't have much to work with when the fundamental sources of contention are subjective terms which could be applied to just about any nation.
                        Last edited by mfcruncher; March 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
                          Or just dont allow it dickhead. Youve been giving this guy a pass for years its fucking pathetic.
                          Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                            Thanks for the laugh.
                            I don't think the moderators have an easy job. They receive a lot of crap when they actually confront racist pigs which are popular among the general population. When they show a little tolerance, they get treated like they don't give a crap or that they embrace racism.

Furthermore, these racist pussies camouflage their agenda with rhetoric designed to appeal to simplistic idiots which have neither the time, desire, or character to do their own research relevant to the facts. They'(Fluffy)counting on, "mob rules," politics.

That sort of strategic manipulation is not only mentally weak but pathetic.

Comment

I looked and searched, but I could not find any country on Earth named Israehell. I even tried it in all caps but that changed nothing. I am starting to think it is a made up name and therefor fake news.

Comment

Working...
                              X