• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Who Is Donald J Trump?" The SHOCKING Untold Story "888"

"Who Is Donald J Trump?" The SHOCKING Untold Story "888"

LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    "Who Is Donald J Trump?" The SHOCKING Untold Story "888"

well i never knew his parents were scots. not a fan of him but being a Mason is also not bad. My Father was. never bothered with it myself although i used their Bar...

Comment

From my view Donald is...

A business man, He is mostly about himself. He doesn't like criticism because it is the other person who is wrong and not him. He says something one day and then flips it another day and calls it fake news when the former is reported.

What is worse is those who are evangelical who are supporting him no matter what he does. I think of the group that prayed over him in his Tower beginning with Paula White.......Who I recently learned actually had an apartment in Trump tower. How much do you think that cost her?.....fleecing the church......... Trump has also brought out the racists in this country and has said nothing to counter them even when asked about it acts as if he doesn't know why they are 'coming out of the closet'. Give me a break Trump........or is that fake news as well?

Donald is one huge EGO and that EGO should not be the definition of President. He needs to accept criticism and not be so caught up in what the media is saying about him. He needs to grow up....................... He says he is a Christian? Where? Norman Vincent Peal is his favorite preacher. Well, might as well be Joel Osteen. Both are false and making false converts but yet, in general, Christians are supporting Trump all the way. I want to support Trump but I find it so hard to support an EGO like himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DEADn View Post

A business man, He is mostly about himself. He doesn't like criticism because it is the other person who is wrong and not him. He says something one day and then flips it another day and calls it fake news when the former is reported.

What is worse is those who are evangelical who are supporting him no matter what he does. I think of the group that prayed over him in his Tower beginning with Paula White.......Who I recently learned actually had an apartment in Trump tower. How much do you think that cost her?.....fleecing the church......... Trump has also brought out the racists in this country and has said nothing to counter them even when asked about it acts as if he doesn't know why they are 'coming out of the closet'. Give me a break Trump........or is that fake news as well?

Donald is one huge EGO and that EGO should not be the definition of President. He needs to accept criticism and not be so caught up in what the media is saying about him. He needs to grow up....................... He says he is a Christian? Where? Norman Vincent Peal is his favorite preacher. Well, might as well be Joel Osteen. Both are false and making false converts but yet, in general, Christians are supporting Trump all the way. I want to support Trump but I find it so hard to support an EGO like himself.
        good post.

Comment

anyway if any Americano bros on here have a sweet sister, i would like to give the US of A more scottish blood and culture...

Comment

Originally posted by DEADn View Post

Excellent synopsis...

Comment

Working...
            X