Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started with God and Jesus, left God and Jesus AND BACK WITH GOD AND JESUS AGAIN, YEA:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started with God and Jesus, left God and Jesus AND BACK WITH GOD AND JESUS AGAIN, YEA:)

This is an awesome story of GOD'S GREAT LOVE.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/...d=EU_CBNNEWSPM
    MY KING OF KINGS

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    This is an awesome story of GOD'S GREAT LOVE.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/...d=EU_CBNNEWSPM

I surely hope he knows the difference between what Mormons preach about Jesus and who the Jesus of the bible is. They are not the same.

Comment

What's the difference between 'Twas the night before Christmas' and the bible?

Nothing! Both fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by beefyfan View Post

Wow....post of the month
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          Wow....post of the month
          Should we take his word for it?! So cute when people attempt to disprove a personal declaration based on their own experience. They probably believe in a plethora of logical fallacies like, "all truth is relevant," and, "might makes right." Such a person is the one living in a fairy tale.
          Last edited by mfcruncher; March 16th, 2017, 03:16 PM.
          "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

A very tired argument...... this is what sin does though. Mock and disbelieves that God exists at all.

Comment

I'll repent. LOFL.

Comment

I'll repent. LOFL.
                Whose confession shall we believe?
                Your sarcasm here?
                Or what we see in the Gospel of Matthew 27:54? The dude seeing Jesus makes this confession......

So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!”

Comment

^Amen brother

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                    Should we take his word for it?! So cute when people attempt to disprove a personal declaration based on their own experience. They probably believe in a plethora of logical fallacies like, "all truth is relevant," and, "might makes right." Such a person is the one living in a fairy tale.
                    I was being sarcastic
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      I was being sarcastic
                      I know
                      "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

DEADn, you bring up some great replies and feedback !!

I appreciate your posts and quest for knowledge and finding distinction and truth !!!

I was raised in three churches !!!

My mom being a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ( Mormon ) .

My Grandmother was southern Baptist, and my Father is Catholic !!!!

It's interesting because all three believe in Christ but definitely part roads when it comes to their beliefs and practices of Christ's Doctrine .

I dont know what what you mean exactly when you say " what Mormons preach about Christ as opposed to who the Jesus of the Bible is ?! "

I can attest with 100% certainty that the Jesus Christ of the Bible IS the the One christians refer to !!! Why ? Because Mormons are Christian's , they also believe the Book Of Mormon to be another testament of Jesus Christ !!!

If I wasn't raised Mormon I can understand how other religions and sects would think that about Mormons !!!

But , having been a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, I know without a doubt, that the LDS church is a Christian church !!!!

i know because I was raised by my mom in that church along with a few other churches as I stated previously !!!

the difference is , we believe in the Bible and the Book of Mormon !!!!

Trust me brother , their Christian's !!!

Originally posted by DEADn View Post
                        I surely hope he knows the difference between what Mormons preach about Jesus and who the Jesus of the bible is. They are not the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X