Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God bless our atheists amigos in North Korea, China and Russia?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless our atheists amigos in North Korea, China and Russia?!

God knows the world is safer with atheism looming on the Nuclear front horizon?!
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

WHY U say that for Cruncher?, i'm just askin'.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Because to bless is a blessing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
        God knows the world is safer with atheism looming on the Nuclear front horizon?!

Are North Koreans atheists ? Kim Jung is treated as a good. I would even say they are even truly communist.

Comment

What is your point?
          That Christians are less inclined to drop a nuke?
          Christians decided to drop the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
            What is your point?
            That Christians are less inclined to drop a nuke?
            Christians decided to drop the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
            You only say that because you're an, "enlightened," and, "educated," atheist?!
            "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

Originally posted by thegoon View Post
              Are North Koreans atheists ? Kim Jung is treated as a good. I would even say they are even truly communist.
              He is treated as god because people are tortured, killed or sold as slaves if they don't...seriously!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-laborers-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christi...t/north-korea/

I found an interesting article about dictators that rule through fear. If they're not conquered by their enemies, many times they are eventually destroyed by their trusted supporters. History has taught us that fear is neither healthy or supportive when it comes to ruling.

So, I would disagree. They are truly communist because they rule through fear and threat! Democracy and free choice is not an option if one wants to live.
              Last edited by mfcruncher; August 11th, 2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

You only say that because you're an, "enlightened," and, "educated," atheist?!
                I only say that because it is a historical fact that Christians decided to drop atomic bombs on Japanese civilian populations.

Comment

He is treated as god because people are tortured, killed or sold as slaves if they don't...seriously!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-laborers-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christi...t/north-korea/

I found an interesting article about dictators that rule through fear. If they're not conquered by their enemies, many times they are eventually destroyed by their trusted supporters. History has taught us that fear is neither healthy or supportive when it comes to ruling.

So, I would disagree. They are truly communist because they rule through fear and threat! Democracy and free choice is not an option if one wants to live.

North Korea is becoming more and more of an issue. In my time I've met an escapee from North Korea. I tend to believe this person and the stories they have told me for lack of a better term inhuman.

Comment

I only say that because it is a historical fact that Christians decided to drop atomic bombs on Japanese civilian populations.
                    Do you mean the same civilian population which was governed by a regime which declared war on the United States without provocation killing 2,403
                    people and 68 of which were civilians?! Is that the civilian population you're referring to?!

However, we can discuss Christian interpretation of whether war or the Hiroshima option was necessary all day?! From your viewpoint, our depravity is documented and established(which is why I accused you of being enlightened?!). What's surprising is that atheists or skeptics could act and perform at an equal level of corruption. I mean, aren't you surprised that atheists could conduct themselves this way?! I never saw it coming.

That's the point....that... or hypocrisy.

Comment

Proof once again that skeptic criticisms are never laced with objectivity or pragmatic interpretations, except for a very few.

Comment

Proof once again that skeptic criticisms are never laced with objectivity or pragmatic interpretations, except for a very few.
                        May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you and keep you.

Comment

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you and keep you.
                          I'll take the flying spaghetti monster over your Mao, little Kim and Stalin with their delusions of Marx enlightenment predicated on historical materialism absent of so-called spaghetti monster, survival of the fittest, and social evolution.

Under aforementioned delusion, maybe Otto Wambier would still be alive.

Comment

Working...
                          X