No announcement yet.

Trump is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. With all your success you're still trying to prove your worth to someone online you've never met. Not exactly epitomizing success here, bud.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Trump is....
      This.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mental-n727221

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Creepy Stalker, look in the mirror and you see nothing, a shitty job at best, average money at best, shitty body for sure, average looking spouse at best, sorry creepy Stalker, you are a complete failure on all levels! Oh shit, I forgot, a great Poser on MD, good very good, in that case you are of course the "SHIT" literally!!!
        Originally posted by bolsen View Post
        Lol. With all your success you're still trying to prove your worth to someone online you've never met. Not exactly epitomizing success here, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by ben1 View Post
          Creepy Stalker, look in the mirror and you see nothing, a shitty job at best, average money at best, shitty body for sure, average looking spouse at best, sorry creepy Stalker, you are a complete failure on all levels! Oh shit, I forgot, a great Poser on MD, good very good, in that case you are of course the "SHIT" literally!!!
          You know me so well.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by dave415 View Post
            lol, thanks.. another idiot that's banking on another US recession.

Stock market at 25,000

over 2 million new jobs

tax cut reforms

lowest unemployment in 45 yrs

companies investing back in US

Did I mention you're an idiot?

That too.
            Anyone in the stock market trade knows Presidents have nothing to do with stock market!! As far as DUMP TRUMP goes he is now the first POTUS to wear Depends diapers so he does not pee His pants when he tweets. It is a just a matter of time before he gets indicted by Moeller for the Russian scandal. He will go down as being the most corrupt POTUS in history!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrism50 View Post
              Anyone in the stock market trade knows Presidents have nothing to do with stock market!! As far as DUMP TRUMP goes he is now the first POTUS to wear Depends diapers so he does not pee His pants when he tweets. It is a just a matter of time before he gets indicted by Moeller for the Russian scandal. He will go down as being the most corrupt POTUS in history!!!
              Your knowledge of victory history is as deep as the news tells you.

Training Log

Comment

.... is not Obama who chooses a portrait artist that paints black women beheading white women. Anybody is a step up from that. MAGA!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                  Your knowledge of victory history is as deep as the news tells you.
                  Just keep on watching FOX news where the dumb become dumber!!!!

Comment

Mueller: Making America Great Again !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrism50 View Post
                      Mueller: Making America Great Again !!!!
                      Under Mueller the following transpired none of which interested him in the least:

Some $12 billion in $100 bills was dispatched to the Iraq war theater, and vanished.
                      The IRS deliberately targeted Christian and conservative organizations to cause them trouble.
                      Fast and Furious saw the government traffic guns into the hands of Mexican cartel criminals.
                      The Department of Justice spied on AP reporters.
                      Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation got millions for speeches while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
                      Hillary Clinton dealt to Russia control of 20 percent of the uranium capacity inside the U.S.
                      Of course, there was Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and all the government records, including classified, that ended up there.
                      The HSBC money-laundering scandal.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dir...ixyDeg7AgFb.99

Comment

The reality is G.W.B and Obama are two of the worst and most anti American Presidents we have ever had. Trump is a huge improvement over these two goons, also better then any other president in at last the last 80 years. Still trump is at best mediocre, and that shows us how terrible our leaders have been for the last few decades.
                        Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Can you tell me if there is some international rating for the US presidents? No jokes, seriously. Who did the most to the country? I am from https://postcodefinder.net/england/birmingham and it is interesting to know how the population evaluates every president. I understand the world has undergone various crises, but there are also presidents when people admit the increase in the level of life.
                          Last edited by fgkoos; March 17th, 2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Mary Trump describes family as 'malignantly dysfunctional'

Comment

Trump's sister criticizes her brother in secretly recorded audio

Comment

Working...
                                X