Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG ROFLMAO

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...D-AFqp7kfXYwV8

'Both Sad and Funny on a Whole New Level': The President of the United States of America Just Tweeted This Image of Himself

Trump, quipped one observer, "just sent this out, as perfectly normal national leaders often do.

by
    Jon Queally, staff writer

President Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted out a photo of himself looking like the fictional boxing champion Rocky Balboa, played by action star Sylvester Stallone. (Photo: Screenshot/@realdonaldtrump)

U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday morning took to social media and tweeted an objectively ridiculous picture with his head super-imposed on the muscled body of fictional boxing champion Rocky Balboa.
    Here it is. Here is what the person with the codes to the U.S. nuclear arsenal tweeted:

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" data-tweet-id="1199718185865535490" title="Twitter Tweet" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 617.781px; padding: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></iframe>
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

I just can't with this guy. Sadly I don't see anyone else who the nation will want to elect.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

mods, please move this as it doesnt relate to BB.

there is a board for this.

Comment

How about any one of the "adults" running from the other side?

Comment

Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
          How about any one of the "adults" running from the other side?
          Got any pics of Biden or any of the other side tweeting themselves as Rocky Balboa?

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
            Got any pics of Biden or any of the other side tweeting themselves as Rocky Balboa?
            No, that's my point.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...s-ebof-vpx.cnn

Internet goes wild over Trump's doctored 'Rocky' photo

Trump tweets his photoshopped head on Rocky's buffed body. Jeanne Moos reports it makes heads explode.
              Source: CNN

Comment

I LOVE it....President Trump does not actually think he looks like this....he is living rent free in every progressive lefty persons head! I love reading the tweets...

Oh a President should not conduct themselves that way.... .

......News people and celebrities should not insinuate his wife is a sex worker and he is "Worse than Hitler".

I love it...lighten up Francis!

I voted for him before and RELISHED in all the news people (Rachel Madow, Martha Radich) crying on air after he won....and I will relish the crying again in 2020 when he wins again.

Comment

Working...
                X