Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Guidelines: Politics & Religion :.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Guidelines: Politics & Religion :.

Gents/ladies...

Internet discussions revolving around political and religious topics are difficult to maintain order in. I am sure most of you who post in here know this well. Many of the topics are near and dear to several of you - and it can get heated when someone challenges your views. We seriously don't want to have to hand out infractions, warnings, time-outs or bannings due to this forum. I am assuming most of you joined this Web site because of the bodybuilding atmosphere - so keep that in mind when you write your replies in here. Don't let personal attacks or baiting in this forum lure you into an Internet arguement that resorts to nothing but name calling and slander. If you got beef - take it to the Pit.

With that said, if you feel someone is running a topic into the gutter, or acting unfair - report it to a Mod to make a final judgment by hitting the report this post button by the post. This will help draw attention to it.

Again.. report the post to a Mod for a final call. Don't run the thread into the gutter by responding to something that is nothing but an insult.

The Rules set up by the capo still apply here. Your allowed to walk the line a bit, but don't take the leap of death by getting too worked up over something.

Thanks!
    Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Good one, Warrior.
    Dustin
    "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
    John Ruskin

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
        Gents/ladies...

Internet discussions revolving around political and religious topics are difficult to maintain order in. I am sure most of you who post in here know this well. Many of the topics are near and dear to several of you - and it can get heated when someone challenges your views. We seriously don't want to have to hand out infractions, warnings, time-outs or bannings due to this forum. I am assuming most of you joined this Web site because of the bodybuilding atmosphere - so keep that in mind when you write your replies in here. Don't let personal attacks or baiting in this forum lure you into an Internet arguement that resorts to nothing but name calling and slander. If you got beef - take it to the Pit.

With that said, if you feel someone is running a topic into the gutter, or acting unfair - report it to a Mod to make a final judgment by hitting the report this post button by the post. This will help draw attention to it.

Again.. report the post to a Mod for a final call. Don't run the thread into the gutter by responding to something that is nothing but an insult.

The Rules set up by the capo still apply here. Your allowed to walk the line a bit, but don't take the leap of death by getting too worked up over something.

Thanks!
        I would also like to add, racism is also not tolerated, no slang terms when referring to other cultures. This is true across the board, this is only a friendly reminder
        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Bump
          The rules of the board apply to this forum.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...77#post1166277
          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Just a Bump for a friendly reminder of the board rules.....
            “War is peace.
            Freedom is slavery.
            Ignorance is strength.”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X