This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 NEVER FORGET

Take some time today to reflect on the three thousand lives lost on american soil on september 11 2001! And thank all our service men and woman who are laying down their lives for us in the middle east! My Family thanks all of you for the freedoms we enjoy today in our great country!

Yeah never forget like every other tragedy that happened on this planet. Especially this one.
    Love every workout.

Comment

lol. In all seriousness, RIP to the 3,000 lives lost on 9/11. Especially on Flight 93 preventing another major catastrophe, and to over 300 FDNY firefighters that lost their lives trying to save others.

Easily the worst day in United States history.

Comment

That was the day i realized that i need to stop complaining about the small stuff in life!

Comment

I find pretty damn ironic how sad americans are over this when you guys are the same people that dropped the hiroshima bomb killing 80,000 people.

I guess you guys need something to hate as a country or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
            I find pretty damn ironic how sad americans are over this when you guys are the same people that dropped the hiroshima bomb killing 80,000 people.

I guess you guys need something to hate as a country or something.
            Both events are tragedies.

Difference is, 9/11 took place just 8 years ago, right in front of our eyes. People have been grieving the deaths at Hiroshima for 64 years.

I would agree that too many Americans don't care about what happened 64 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FlexMaster View Post
              Both events are tragedies.

Difference is, 9/11 took place just 8 years ago, right in front of our eyes. People have been grieving the deaths at Hiroshima for 64 years.

I would agree that too many Americans don't care about what happened 64 years ago.

yeah but 3k people?
              Vs 80k?

3k are Nothing. its just a big deal because its americans.. (if you actually knew someone there then ofcourse its very sad)

But most don't.

Comment

yeah but 3k people?
                Vs 80k?

3k are Nothing. its just a big deal because its americans.. (if you actually knew someone there then ofcourse its very sad)

But most don't.

You make a good point. Although, I'm sure Japan grieves Hiroshima far more than 9/11. I wouldn't know, but I'm sure back in 1963 (8 years later)...it was a big fucking deal and was "very sad" to the world, just like 9/11 is now.

In 2065, it won't be as much of a deal as it is now.

Comment

Well, it should have been a very big deal because 80.000 people died and mostly innocent..

maby im just tired of hearing about 9/11 all the time.

Mostly from retards in their acceptance speech at different shows Forcing the crowd to at least agree with them on something.

everyone hates the person thats spekaing but in the end they mention 9/11 to make sure the crowd apploads (spell) , same goes for the war in irak.

Comment

Mostly from retards in their acceptance speech at different shows Forcing the crowd to at least agree with them on something.

everyone hates the person thats spekaing but in the end they mention 9/11 to make sure the crowd apploads (spell) , same goes for the war in irak.
                    Well, I couldn't agree more with that. That's just politics propaganda. Politicians use the event to gain popularity, which is bullshit.

Check this out, I can't even begin to explain how much this video pissed me off at the 2008 Replican National Convention. Used only to gain Republican support.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDx80bnFrVs"]YouTube - The 9-11 Tribute at the RNC - And Olbermann's Reaction[/ame]

Comment

I'm sure you'll like this video Swede.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSk4SUpWVuY"]YouTube - Rudy Giuliani's answer to everything[/ame]

Comment

Its done time and time and time again, Both with the 9/11 and the war..
                        very very pathetic.

But because its 9/11 people can't really dare to say it..

Comment

Originally posted by FlexMaster View Post
                          I'm sure you'll like this video Swede.

YouTube - Rudy Giuliani's answer to everything

Fucking love family guy lol.

Funny how people will think that's funny when its pretty much EXACTLY what's happening lol.

Comment

Its done time and time and time again, Both with the 9/11 and the war..
                            very very pathetic.

But because its 9/11 people can't really dare to say it..
                            Well, people did give Rudy Giuliani a very hard time about it. In fact, many people just call him "9/11."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1S6xX3ndZw"]YouTube - Rudy Giuliani "September 11" [Noise] Ad[/ame]

Comment

first one is hillarious lol

Comment

Working...
                              X