Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Bible Verse of the Day.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That whosoever BELIEVEth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

From the Book of John ch.3. v 15-King James Version-The Holy Bibe
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth

From the Book of Genesis ch. 1. v,22-King James Version-The Holy Bible
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to LOVE the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Deuteronomy ch.30 .v 6-King James Version-The Holy Bible
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

From the Book of John ch. 1 v.16-King James Version-The Holy Bible
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

From the Book of Psalm ch. 19 v. 7-King James Version-The Holy Bible
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

From the Book of Roman ch. 5 v.8-King James Version-The Holy Bible
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2, NIV)

Comment

• For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23, NIV)

Comment

• For, ''Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'' (Romans 10:13, NIV)

Comment

• For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-, not by works, so that no one may boast (Ephesians 2:8,9, NIV)
                      Last edited by calvesgrowing; May 13, 2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• I guess at the end of the day I just hate being associated with the mental cripples that put themselves out there as representatives of people with faith. mxplayer
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Last edited by cruizea5; September 30, 2020, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X